Your Favorite Hole in Your State

This isn't half bad either... i must like Par 3's... Mammoth Dunes #8:
1576799847016.png

Well c'mon Chuck, what'd you come up with? Stockton Seaview had some nice holes.
Yes excellent holes, but there’s sooo many good ones to chose from! It’s like choosing your favorite offspring ?

#17 at Boulder creek. Island green par 3 that drops way down. Such a beautiful hole that plays short but can still be really tricky with the elevation change.
Great choice!

What is really cool about that hole, is that four/five hole surrounding area. Everything seems to filter eyes around that water and it just makes for a fun atmosphere.

I've been trying to think of the hole in Ohio that truly blows me away and I am struggling to put it together.

Lots and lots of holes that I love and really enjoyed playing, but tough to narrow it down.

I've been trying to think of the hole in Ohio that truly blows me away and I am struggling to put it together.

Lots and lots of holes that I love and really enjoyed playing, but tough to narrow it down.

#4 Virtues/Schlongingburger

10D229FD-6D06-4CC1-890A-145D35FCE4EA.jpeg

Ok. 15 at Rockaway River in Denville, NJ

6082BFF1-8C5A-47F2-9FEC-5B0A244C8360.jpeg

#4 Virtues/Schlongingburger

View attachment 8919530
That was a fun hole... The wind was at our back and we were all HAMMERING it.

That said, I need to play that course in normal conditions. My memories are a bit jaded haha

That said, I need to play that course in normal conditions. My memories are a bit jaded haha

I think that one is on my list this year. I have an idea or two that could make that one fun.

How does one sign up for the 'Ohio experience'?
Marry into an ohio family... hahaha

For THP though? I'd assume if something comes here, we'll all know about it well in advance.

Marry into an ohio family... hahaha

For THP though? I'd assume if something comes here, we'll all know about it well in advance.

You sure will.
All of them are pretty simple.
Albatross Club. Signup when it opens. Have mind blown.
2019 and into 2020 are going to be absolutely crazy with Experiences.

One of my favorites is the 13th hole at Cary Country Club in Cary, Illinois. It's a Par 5, 486 yds. Nothing really difficult about this hole. You tee off from a elevated tee. It always been a favorite of mine along with a couple of other holes at this course.

Attachments

• 20190920_130306.jpg
    20190920_130306.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 6
Thought about this one a bunch and I kept coming back to #11 at Red Tail in Devens, MA. It eats my lunch every time I play it but has a great balance of visual intimidation and fairness.

1576865117017.png

So, you're saying days of rain and raining the day of is not normal conditions?

There's a bunch of good holes in VA but this is the first one that I've played that comes to mind (that I have a picture of). Rock Harbor, Rock Course #17. 204-238 on the card depending which set of men's tees you play from, but due to the elevation drop you're usually putting a shorter club in your hands. Long is pretty dead unless you're left of the green. If you mishit it, those small trees in front of the green are definitely in play.

IMG_0518.jpeg

Hole #4, Palisade, Utah
8155.jpg
Close up of green
fp49l3btd7a31.jpg
From the Blue Tee Box

Back