Your Favorite Insert?

The original WhiteHot pro insert was perfect feeling for me. I also really like the WhiteHot micro hinge that is in last years SL model putters.

I'm going to have to go with the microhinge insert as my fav. My 7S from the Grandaddy is one of my favorites to roll.

1- white hot pro. Great feel and sound.
2- really liking the micro hinge Star so far as well

I lean heavily towards fully milled but 3 inserts stand above the rest for me that I’ve tried. The teryllium, super rat, and the Taylormade insert on the original Juno. All three a bit different but all three are really nice IMO. The Juno is the surprise of the bunch. I’ll admit I’m a Scotty Cameron guy but every time I pick up the Juno, I’m tempted to put it in the bag.

It's not an insert, but the milled grooves on my Betti put a great roll on the ball. :cool:

My favorite was the harder black Odyssey insert, never did get along with the White Hot material.

Very much liked the insert on my Rife Two-Bar Tour Hybrid. I still have it but with most balls, it now feels a bit too muted. Best now with X version, high compression balls.

Not an insert I guess, rather a different material, but the Never Compromise gray matter in the hitting area (with the bookending black), is a favorite.

Matter of fact, over my last handful of rounds I put my old center shafted Never Compromise Voodoo back in play for the 1st time in a decade, at least.

I'm loving it. Again.

Today I would have to say the Taylormade Pure Role insert. I've recently changed to a Marxman EXO and so far really like it's insert as well.

Today I would have to say the Taylormade Pure Role insert. I've recently changed to a Marxman EXO and so far really like it's insert as well.
+1. I recently switched from a SeeMore. Really like the feel and roll the Pure Roll gives me. Sound is pleasing as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The insert on the stroke lab black might be the best feeling I've tried in quite some time, and I've never actually gamed one in a round, just demo and practice!

I just keep getting better consistency from my Toulon and haven't found a head style in that line I like.

From a pure feel standpoint, the insert on the Honma putter I have might be my all time favorite.

The Stroke Lab/White Hot Pros are very good as well.

I like the original white hot insert of years ago when it first came out. But I am fond of the inserts in the Scotty's now.

I was also a fan of the white hot steel insert from I think the mid 2000s.

1594737698673.png

I've only had 2 putters with inserts. My old Ping isopure and my current Taylormade Ghost Spider.
The Pure Roll insert in the Spider is my favorite. Not to hard....not too soft....but jusssssst right.

White hot pro is still my favorite insert.

Right now it's the insert in the Cleveland Frontline Elevado. It has a pleasant sound when you hit out of the middle and produces a very consistent roll for me.

The one ping uses in the sigma 2 line of putters was awesome. I also have enjoy the insert Odyssey has used in some of the exo putters

Callaway is fixing my Odyssey 2-Ball Fang for free. Apparently the metal mesh faceplates have been falling off since they introduced these putters. They gave my buddy a better brand new putter rather than do a repair 2 years ago, but now they say they have a whole new insert system and can repair these putters permanently.

Anyway, I really like the feel of this type of insert and I'm looking forward to getting mine back.

320ffc753979297e16eb201a40e4d9e9.jpg

This one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The XG insert on the Sabertooth putter has always been my favorite!

Back