Your Most Disliked Band (From the Genre Which You Primarily Listen)

Red Hot Chili Peppers…..if I gotta hear one more song about California :sick:

Limp Bizkit. Durst is the worst.

I'm sure there are lots of bands you don't like, but what about in your favorite genre?

Blink 182 is ******* terrible.
This is such a great take.

Backstreet Boys

JT and crew as well as 98 degrees, along with Hanson wipe the floor with those boys

I’ll go with Puff Daddy and Luke Bryant.

For some reason I can’t stand Soundgarden. I’m a big fan of Chis Cornell solo or Audioslave, but I turn the channel when I hear a Soundgarden song.

Rage Against the Machine

Love the lyrics and message, I just don’t like his voice. 🤷

Steve Miller Band. Most overrated band ever. Joker is a piece of **** song and hurts my ears.

i don’t blanketly hate them, but i’m not a big fan of pearl jam

For me, everything on the radio cos the good stuff (swear words) had to be sourced on cassette

he is, but everyone else in the band is so talented.

Probably true. I'd love to hear them in other projects. That would kinda be like how Alter Bridge is basically Creed with a different singer...but they are SO MUCH BETTER than that would suggest.

Old Crow Medicine Show, Panic at the Disco, ACDC, Metallica... there's more I'm sure

Backstreet Boys

JT and crew as well as 98 degrees, along with Hanson wipe the floor with those boys
Boy bands is your favorite genre 😳

Old Crow Medicine Show, Panic at the Disco, ACDC, Metallica... there's more I'm sure
I saw OCMS a couple years ago. What a dumb band. One good song and a bunch of goofball antics.

Back