Your Regular Golf Group

I have 1 friend that if we are both in town, we are playing every weekend. Another friend (who introduced the two of us) will play if he is in town, but he is probably out of town at least 1 out of every 3 weekends.

Then we usually have a few guys that make it out once a month or we end up playing as a 2/3 some.

Me, myself & I. I’d play more if I had a regular partner. Since I’m mostly a single I’ll play early back 9 on one weekend day...in and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'I used to' !!! My regular golfing buddy met these two other guys. For a while we went out as a foursome. These 2 new folks, good people but one was too slow the other one talked too much even when someone was swinging.

The icing on the cake was when he can't find his precious Mojo ball......I told them I will go ahead.

So I will fly solo for a while......

I have a good friend who I play a majority of my rounds with at his club. Otherwise I'm a single hitting the afternoon tee times solo or the occasional pairing up.

I have a foursome that goes out almost every weekend. There are a few times that all four of us do not go out, but I do not know the last time I went out as a single.

We have a group text with 6 people currently. There's a few different people who have come and gone over time, but every once in a while you'll see an old group text version with different people pop up when someone drops by to say hi or plans on rolling through town. My Wednesday group is a bunch of engineers from the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory and some other FSU faculty that usually has about 12-15 people show up any given week. The Sunday group, which is actually a Wednesday-Friday-Sunday group has about 120 people, probably 25 regulars and usually fills out 36-40 people per round on Sundays. A lot of retirees or folks without typical 9-5 type jobs will show up for the weekday rounds, I usually only show Sunday.

The core 5 from the group text(one guy doesn't play much other than tournaments and doesn't really text), we play pretty regularly even inside our larger groups and for casual sporadic rounds through out the week.

All golfing members at the club are on an app on their phones that can post to see who is playing at what time.

Also there is an email group that is out there too.

It usually ends up on the weekends where I golf early in the AM on my own and again in the afternoons with a couple of friends. I like golfing with a group, but I find it hard to get people up as early as I like to be out, LOL.

I would love to say I have a regular group outside of the Atlanta outings but I generally play as a twosome, either with Zbuechner4 or my friend Matt.

Have a couple of regular groups that I can play with on both Saturday and Sunday. Generally groups of 20 on Saturday and 12 on Sunday. We rotate the groups and it has helped me get to know everyone in the club.

I have 1 or 2 golfers that'll golf pretty much at least one day each weekend, one of them being a THPer. I prefer playing with people than as a single, but if I go as a single then so be it.

As a matter of fact both of the golfers I usually play with will be playing together for the first time this Sunday in a tournament scramble.

Every Saturday and Sunday in the summer there’s a group of 9 to 20 members that come out to play, we just randomly select partners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a group of around 6-8 guys who comprise our morning "group." 4 of us show up pretty regularly, the others, not so often. We all get along GREAT, and most of us play at about the same level.

Me, myself & I for the most part if I get afternoon round or practice in.

Otherwise I'll get JohnsInVA to play cause I can always use a good laugh. :golf3::laughing:

All of the above.

I have a normal weekend money game with the same guys most weeks but I often hit the course in the evenings solo if there isn't anybody there on the range to go play with.

I do have a pretty regular group I play with, and will occasionally sprinkle-in a round on my own and/or get paired-up with another single/two-some.

Have one guy that I've played the vast majority of my golf with this year. Do mix in a couple other folks on occasion, but for the most part it's just him and I. Found that some other folks I've asked to play aren't nearly reliable enough and it irks me when they cancel last minute.

I will play alone if I'm going out at an odd time, or when someone has cancelled on me. Doesn't matter to me at all honestly.

I have one buddy I play with usually more than once a week. We have 2 other guys who play with us pretty regularly but who aren't members at our club. We try to get tomcat to come play with us whenever he can since he's buddies with everyone too, but he works a really weird schedule. I'm pretty sure he's a drug dealer or something. :)

I guess you could say I am a combo.

I try to play at least one round every week with my wife as well as a round with "the guys".
I have about 6 or 8 guys I can call to fill a foursome.

I have one buddy that I play in a weekly league with and he also almost always tees it up with me on the weekends. We have a regular foursome about half the time on the weekends. I don't mind going out as a single or getting paired up with strangers. Sometimes they are some of the best rounds.

Once a month I play skins with two of the nephews vs me and the brother-in-law. Outside of that, it's usually a early morning 9 with my wife (she's learning) or possibly playing with some of the NorCal crew.

I have a regular golfing partner, but every now and then I have other people who call me and ask to join them in a four some.

I play wth a group of guys we call the duffers and would consider them my normal group. It's usually anywhere from 8 to 20 guys. They play 9 holes Monday, Wednesday, and friday, and I usually catch them once a week.

Other than that I usually play as a single.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

all of the above. Guys I used to work with, we go out several times a year to play 2 man best ball.
Other times I golf with some combo of Frank, Won and Paul from THP and other times I just go out and get randomly paired up. A couple times I have golfed with current work groups. As long as it is golf and decent weather, count me in

Nope, new area and still playing different local courses, want a regular group though

Back