Your Regular Golf Group

Usually I fly solo, but at times I go with a few players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a group text with about 8 guys we usually end up with about 3-4 from it for each round, there's a few rounds per week.

I don’t have a group really. Typically Matt and I will go out at a 2 some. Occasionally Emart an I will get out at a 2 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a big group that I play with on the weekends and usually on Tuesday or Wednesday during the week.

I have a group of about 10-12 guys who vary from week to week. We always have a Sunday time & Saturday's when there's not a men's club tournament. It all depends on schedules as to who plays.

I play about 75% od my rounds with the same lady. If she is unable to play, I will go out there alone and may or may not end up playing at least some of the round with somebody else.

When we can we get family/friends to fill a foursome but bcape9 and I have very flexible work schedules so it's usually just us when we get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a group of eight that rotate each day. A group of 4 play 5 days a week. We are usually play on fridays.

We have a group of 12 guys, not everyone plays Saturday & Sunday. I have a regular partner that I play with most rounds

It is evolving. I play a good bit by myself. For a while there Darthweasel, YetiLooper and myself were playing 9 on Mondays. Then me, my wife and Darthweasel did the same. Schedules and life seemed to have gotten in the way this summer though. Mact3333 and I get out and play together if our schedules allow.

Nope. I would love to join a club but work and home are too far from each other to find something convenient for both.

I primarily play as a single as I usually only have 30-60 minutes to play. When I know I can get 18 in I have a few different groups I’ll play with.

Friday PM: twosome and we start as early as work schedules allow. Often get paired of the first 18. We play until dark which is a lot of holes in mid-summer.
Saturday AM: two regulars and a list of 5-6 players who fill in the last two places.
Sunday AM: three regulars and 2 guys rotate for the open spot.

I generally only play with a few people, LSMO (we need to get out again soon), my wife, my other best friend, Steve, who is actually a member here but hasn't been on in many years, and our 73 year old pal, Paul, who can still poke the ball out there.

My old roommate from 1984, Perry and his son Jake are coming to town from Scottsdale and we are playing this Friday, Saturday and hopefully another couple times in the next two weeks. His daughter is coming too but she's not golfing with us!

Do you have a regular group of guys/girls you play with each week or whenever you get out? Or are you more of a single or twosome that heads to the course to play alone or get paired?
I play with a regular group of about 20 guys every Sunday. The rest of the time it's either me with my dad and Rambler or just myself joining up with whomever.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have weeks where I want to play alone and weeks when I go with my usual crew.

We have a group of 6-10 guys that walk every Saturday & Sunday morning then another group I play with during the week sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a regular group when I played beer league hockey. Since I gave that up I pretty much fly solo.

I have a group of 8-10 guys to fill out a foursome, there is always one constant though...me. I am the organizer of the rounds but I have a rotating day off during the week that I play with my one buddy who has a flexible schedule or by myself. Always easier when the weather is good, this time of year I'm happy whenever I can get someone to go with me.

When I lived in DFW I had a couple fo guys I played with regularly, all in our 60s so made it fun and competitive. Since moving to WI I have my two sons who just pummel me every time we go out.

I'm in a group of about 30 guys that play in a Saturday morning points/skins game at my club. We usually have 8-12 players and there are about 6 that play every week. One of the guys and I walk and rest of them ride but we maintain the same pace as the rest of the group. Even in the hot summer weather. He and I play on Sunday morning early as well. Usually the first tee time out, or we go earlier (as soon as the sun is up) in the summer months.

Regular skins group on the weekends. Same playing partner during the week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So move here.
Haha I'd be a much better golfer if I did that. However I'd still have the same problem because I wouldn't leave Stonelick.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back