Your Walk Out Music?

It is the greatest opening hook of all time...

I have a few, might need to narrow it down before April.

@JB @jdtox
@MarMill @baylrballa
@Scribble blazinden
@outlawx @Deebo76
@mantan @KY Golfer @Parrot *honorable mention
@Nerdy @Iceman!

I know a few of the guys listed above have answered in here already but would you change it?
For the WWGC @outlawx and I will be walking out to Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson of course! Instead of preparing for this event by hitting the range, I have been learning a few dance moves from the video.

For 30-45 seconds of intro music, this would be my vote. But my partner(s) probably have a better choice

The song took a turn at 2:08 and made someone a ton of royalty money when it was sampled. (Rare song that had 2 parts sampled for big hits)

For 30-45 seconds of intro music, this would be my vote. But my partner(s) probably have a better choice

The song took a turn at 2:08 and made someone a ton of royalty money when it was sampled. (Rare song that had 2 parts sampled for big hits)

Great song! Classic!

Poor Geoff is about to get crushed.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Imperium by Machine Head or
Redneck by Lamb of God or
Shock by Fear Factory
If those don't get you going, you're already 6 feet under.

Can I have two? Here’s the first one. Confident but still chill. Perfect golf vibe. Sometimes I hear the hook to this in my head after a good iron shot. 😂

Second one. Love the energy in the intro when it goes from an acoustic/spanish feel to full distortion. Good stuff.

For me, gotta be the opening of Gimme Shelter.

Great intro for a walk-out, and the song title checks out.

Big Boi Dancing GIF by Outkast

just the intro on this

David Bowie - Cat People

Back