YouTube Rabbit Hole

He's OK. No better or worse than a bunch of others IMO.

LOL. I've been down that rabbit hole for more than a decade. Adam is the best I've found, and I've subscribed to many. You may not need everything he advises, but most will find much that helps them.

But it's like every instructor - you need to find the communication style that sings songs to you.

LOL. I've been down that rabbit hole for more than a decade. Adam is the best I've found, and I've subscribed to many. You may not need everything he advises, but most will find much that helps them.

But it's like every instructor - you need to find the communication style that sings songs to you.
I’m glad you’ve found the one that’s best for you but as you noted not the best for everyone. He’s not actively teaching bad stuff just not the right stuff for me and that makes him “OK” in my book. It’s not a bad thing, quite the opposite considering the mountains of garbage on YouTube.

I always crack a smile when I hear an instructor online or YouTube say.”There is always an outlier that does opposite what is the norm”.Its like it rains on their parades.It frustrates them that much that they want to take that golfers clubs and split them in half.Be different, find what works for you.Not the flavor golf tip of the month.Every tour winner,major champion has had an issue in their swings that many will debate for eternity.But they made it work and their bank account shows it

I’m glad you’ve found the one that’s best for you but as you noted not the best for everyone. He’s not actively teaching bad stuff just not the right stuff for me and that makes him “OK” in my book. It’s not a bad thing, quite the opposite considering the mountains of garbage on YouTube.

Right - I had an instructor teach me a different release ... Adam has some things that are good as in the bump of the front hip before swinging. But when it comes to short game and putting, I go another way.

I always crack a smile when I hear an instructor online or YouTube say.”There is always an outlier that does opposite what is the norm”.Its like it rains on their parades.It frustrates them that much that they want to take that golfers clubs and split them in half.Be different, find what works for you.Not the flavor golf tip of the month.Every tour winner,major champion has had an issue in their swings that many will debate for eternity.But they made it work and their bank account shows it
The best in the world, at any sport, are often such not because of their technique but in spite of it.

Back