Admit it here - you suck.

Yep I suck but am after three crappy rounds I sucked less on 4th and a couple blow up holes really blew a good round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I suck but am after three crappy rounds I sucked less on 4th and a couple blow up holes really blew a good round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You finally had awesome plying partners.

Putting two tee balls onto the driving range on the first hole on Sunday doesn't lead to many positive thoughts for the beginning of the round.

Well I've been avoiding this thread with hopes things would get better but its official.

I am terrible at golf. To think how far I have fallen is depressing really.
That's not good to hear sir! Just not enough play/practice or what?

I suck off the tee with driver and it's becoming ridiculous.... All I have to do is hit fairways and yet, even if they're the size of football field I'm nowhere near. It's brutal scrambling all day long. As @rambler said, "i wonder how good you could be if you actually hit fairways". I'm searching for a swing coach this week and will pay them a visit after I'm back from my trip.... I will beat this nonsense!

I no longer suck, it's all the clubs fault!

Putting two tee balls onto the driving range on the first hole on Sunday doesn't lead to many positive thoughts for the beginning of the round.

I here that. The other day I had the same start. Put the first tee of the day in the left woods and then hit a provisional and also put that in the woods. Was ready to just give myself an ESC-7 but as we walked up the hole I found my provisional had somehow bounced out and I ended with a legitimate 6. But regardless, I hate getting off to a bad start. No0thing worse than being 5 or 6 over par in just the first 3 friggin holes.

I suck.

And as anyone who has played with me knows, I hate my SLDR (except when I love it).

I suck. I was legitimately playing the best golf of my short career (6 years) a couple weeks ago and I suddenly slammed into a wall. My drives were straight and I was hitting every iron pure and all of a sudden I can't do anything right. I haven't changed a thing in my swing and it's hard to not have it mentally mess with me. I've started questioning my grip, swing, and even my routine which has now made it worse......I suck

None of you suck. Don't be ridiculous!

The only way to 'suck' on a golf course is to throw a fit and be angry. Life is good, golf is good, YOU are good.

#13 at the club parellels the driving range. Snack/beer shop between the 13th tee and range. I not only hit it so far right I was on the range, I shanked it right over the beer hut. It's official I suck something fierce

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

I suck.

And as anyone who has played with me knows, I hate my SLDR (except when I love it).

Having my broken SLDR replaced with an r15 under warranty fixed this issue for me. Way more forgiving.

9 on a par 3.
And I thought I hit a good shot. Eight times.
I suck.

suck does not' do justice to the state of my game! i don't get it. a month ago i was consistently shooting between 82-85. the last 2 weeks, maybe six rounds, have been horrendous for me. nothing feels right at set-up, i am losing a four balls a round. haven't seen the short grass except to walk thru it to my ball. cant hit an iron, wedge, or make a putt. i hate it and don't know what is wrong!

Yep. If it wasn't for my short game and putting I could have shot an 80 at The Home Course on Sunday.

it seems as this season goes on, my iron play becomes more and more erratic: hitting fat, pushing and pulling, as if my body is making the successful effort to NOT hit the green. getting into a sand bunker and then taking 3 swings to get out just so I can 3-putt.....yeah, I suck....but still have fun playing!

I had an eagle and still shot 90 on Sunday. Yep, I suck!

I had an eagle and still shot 90 on Sunday. Yep, I suck!

Haha was a great shot in though. I saw my score and wanted to cry. 12 of the 16 holes in the match I was only 2 over.

If we only counted putts, I'd par every hole. But since we don't. I'm apparently a 130's-140's player right now. I seem to play an elongated version of putt putt 8 out of 10 holes.

Haha was a great shot in though. I saw my score and wanted to cry. 12 of the 16 holes in the match I was only 2 over.

Yeah, I feel you there. My short game was just absolutely godawful, and it kills me because lately I've been pretty good on that front. Tee to green was overall solid though, so if I can keep that up and pair it with a decent short game, I'll be in the mid/low 80's no problem, with the potential to go lower with a hot putter.

Practiced 9 yesterday.
Had three pars. Shot 58. With no three putts.
If that doesn't qualify as "suck" then I am not sure what does.

After reading the "post your stats" thread, I realize I suck more than ever.

Back