One course for the rest of your life

Deano

Reaction score
Handicap
If you could only play one course for the rest of your life, what course would you pick?

Mine would have to be Augusta National.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hideaway.

I agree, Augusta!!!!

Hideaway.
I'd be happy just playing that the once, as long as it was in The Grandaddy! ?

Dye course at the Hideaway.

Hideaway...no contest

Of the ones I've played - Cypress Creek in Cabot, AR. Hidden gem.

Of the ones I've seen on a screen - Crans-Sur-Sierre in Crans Montana, Switzerland. Bulgy eyes. Wow.

Clive course at Hideaway

Dye plays tricks with my mind haha

At least he does it in a fun way, unlike Nicklaus courses where he just wants you to quit the game forever. lol

At least he does it in a fun way, unlike Nicklaus courses where he just wants you to quit the game forever. lol

haha Rick Smith is the same way. Im all about challenging golf, but it has to make sense. The Dye course at Hideaway has an awesome flow to it. I just prefer the Clive course

Old Course at St. Andrews

Of the ones I have played....Pebble Beach.

Kapalua Plantation Course....Hawaii, and legends have walked their grounds for decades...

Of the ones I have played....Pebble Beach.
I definitely need to have some golfing holidays to the states!

I'm picking Hideaway since I've never been there and really want to go.

A lot of folks picking courses that they'd have to hop on a plane to play every time...

I'll take the one I live closest to. Maybe not be the best by far, but I can "roll out of bed," and be there in 5 minutes.

A lot of folks picking courses that they'd have to hop on a plane to play every time...

If I was only allowed to play one course for the rest of my life I'd move near one I liked =)

My initial thought was Cypress Point, but I really don't have much interest in living in Monterey. Maybe Royal Melbourne or Seminole?

Would much prefer a place with multiple courses like Bandon but that isn't the question so I will go with Doak's reversible course.

If I'm choosing from courses I have actually played... Desert Forest Golf Club in Carefree, AZ

If I'm choosing from courses I haven't played, yet... Think I'll go with Augusta National.

Back