New England Members

Hit gbb ice cold at Dick's. About the same as my x2hot. Didn't get a chance to fiddle with it much. Was set up for 9.5*, draw bias. Standard flex.
1d3f0d37e6fdc2d2b37aeb293fd8c3fb.jpg

What courses are good in the Methuen area? Looking at Hickory Hill and Campbells Scottish Highlands any other suggestions?

What courses are good in the Methuen area? Looking at Hickory Hill and Campbells Scottish Highlands any other suggestions?

We play our league at Hickory Hill. It's a nice course conditioning wise, but the greens are really slow.

Do you know if they've punched or are punching this week?

No clue. We had our season end two Monday's ago. The pro shop is helpful if you give them a call.

Played bay point in onset today. Course was in good condition although the greens were punched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry - forgot to respond to this - Might be able to do that. I'll let you know next week.

Playing Nicklaus on the 23rd at 9:32 with a buddy of mine. They still had openings this morning if you want to jump in with us

Playing Nicklaus on the 23rd at 9:32 with a buddy of mine. They still had openings this morning if you want to jump in with us

Thanks for the heads up. Will take a look at my calendar.

Has anyone organized a charity golf tournament before? I'm thinking of organizing one for next year, and donate all the money to well known charity that benefits kids with cancer, and I just have a few questions for anyone that might be able to help.

Thanks.

Has anyone organized a charity golf tournament before? I'm thinking of organizing one for next year, and donate all the money to well known charity that benefits kids with cancer, and I just have a few questions for anyone that might be able to help.

Thanks.

I'm chairman of my Lions Club tourney, what would you like to know?

There are quite a few threads on this throughout THP. Perhaps posting it on the main forum instead of just a local thread might assist.

Playing Pinehills Saturday with my Dad and a couple buddies....chomping at the bit. Supposed to be beautiful out, sunny in the low 80's.

Played Jones course at pinehills Saturday. Course in decent shape but some greens were looking a little worse for wear. People just refuse to repair divots and pitch marks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Played Heather Hill in Plainville over the weekend. Not much grass on the fairway, greens were fairly well taken Care of though and it was a nice layout. People were friendly and I believe you can get a groupon deal. With some maintenance and water this place would have potential.

Playing Segregansett in Taunton with a member tomorrow afternoon. Looks like a pretty good test. 71.7/127 6,400 yds from the white's.

Played Jones course at pinehills Saturday. Course in decent shape but some greens were looking a little worse for wear. People just refuse to repair divots and pitch marks.

I also played the jones on Saturday. What was your tee time?

2:26

I was 1:08. I thought the course was in good condition. Greens were very firm and fast.

I agree on both but I saw a ton of "scalps" and greens had a ton of unrepaired ball marks. I must've repaired my own plus 3 others on every green. Greens were fast but some of them had hair on them. Still a great day.

Played SSCC for the second time ever and the first time this season. had a very horrible experience first time there and played a 96 on Sat. if those greens weren't so dang tricky could ended much better. too many three putts.

Played SSCC for the second time ever and the first time this season. had a very horrible experience first time there and played a 96 on Sat. if those greens weren't so dang tricky could ended much better. too many three putts.

Always have to be below the hole at SSCC, especially on 3, 13 & 18. Unless your OITW, then you can just pour in from the back fringe for bird on 3
:alien:

Playing Segregansett in Taunton with a member tomorrow afternoon. Looks like a pretty good test. 71.7/127 6,400 yds from the white's.

Heard it's still in great shape. Been wanting to play there but my length isn't there yet off the tee.

Always have to be below the hole at SSCC, especially on 3, 13 & 18. Unless your OITW, then you can just pour in from the back fringe for bird on 3
:alien:

Haha, that GUY! I haven't seen him since!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gonna try to play Waverly on Thursday.

Back