Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I hate questionable Monday night players. I can't risk Hilton not playing but I know if I don't play him, he'll go off.

Depth is nice to have but it makes decisions tough!

Hmm again Blue or Vereen? Thank god I get Bell back next week should make these decision much easier

Ben Watson or Fleener at TE. I'm leaning Watson.

I'm not looking so hot again this week. The Bell suspension is hurting me much more than I expected. My depth is nil.

Ok so now do you start Crowell or Mason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so now do you start Crowell or Mason?

Well we're going to be running a lot today. No way they let manziel throw a bunch.

Mathews or Floyd for my flex... I have to make this decision soon

I would go Floyd. listened to a show last night with the same question and the experts went Floyd.

Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Floyd, Agholor or Eddie Royal?

Well we're going to be running a lot today. No way they let manziel throw a bunch.

Thinking the same. Could always go Mason as a flex over B. Coleman. Or drop him in for Tate

What happens if they get behind by multiple TDs? Still run it?
See what happened in Tampa last week. Game plan was to limit Winston, then they were down by 3 scores. Martin limited despite playing well.

What happens if they get behind by multiple TDs? Still run it?
See what happened in Tampa last week. Game plan was to limit Winston, then they were down by 3 scores. Martin limited despite playing well.

True. So you have to look at it from two different scenarios. Game plan is most likely run run run. But if they get blown out that will go out the window. Browns D plays ok at home, so I'd say the only thing you can bank on is the game plan.

Pumped for this week I was traveling all day sunday last week so this will be the first time I can watch games not on my cell phone (which was ok but limiting)

Have a couple tough lineup choices but I feel good. I threw Watkins in and Benched Kendall Wright last minute have a feeling after not targeting him last week they will make it a point to get him the ball.

GG is ready.
Ticket on big screen
Redzone on top left
Fantasy team top right
b1b9e247b1be7c716732caa7c23e2c0e.jpg

True. So you have to look at it from two different scenarios. Game plan is most likely run run run. But if they get blown out that will go out the window. Browns D plays ok at home, so I'd say the only thing you can bank on is the game plan.

Hmmmmm. :D
He throws like a high school kid where he lofts it high to get there.

Let McCoy run, ugh.

And Benjamin is on my bench. F!

Karlos Williams is on my bench, decided to start Mason over him.

How does keenan allan have -2 with no catches or rushing attempts? Fumble a kick?

How does keenan allan have -2 with no catches or rushing attempts? Fumble a kick?

I have that game on and didnt see it. Must have missed it.

See, start Crowell haha.

Back