Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The season start is officially in the rear view mirror and teams will start to take shape. Week 2 is here.

Hello 1-0! Let's keep it goin!

.500 here I come.

Thanks Carlos Hyde for making it 1-0; thanks AP for making it closer than it should have been.

I like my positional match ups this week. Time to cruise to 2-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-0 thanks to Hyde and Julio. And people thought I was crazy for taking Julio at 6. :alien:

Julio and Hyde did me in... 0-1, but I like my team... One more week and might be time to shake it up a little

looks like my plan to start week 2 with a top waiver wire position worked!...

why mess with tradition, 1-0 in league one.
#Trending

Got the first victory out of the way. Happy with 97 pts week one considering I had a goose egg thrown out there by one of my guys.

101 Pts in a losing effort...I'd love to score that every week and take my chances. That and I'm done with Mike Hunt until the playoffs...she can abuse someone else in the meantime. :act-up:

0-1...lets trade!!

Ok league 7. You have your pick of Eagles running backs! Got off to a slow start but we're solid in the end. Let's talk trades.

1-0 and taking on ATL this week. Him losing Ellington definitely helps me out.

Well I got super lucky to pull out a win this past week but I will take the 1-0 start. Looking to build on it this week

1-0 with a some points on the bench and a couple of guys who were out injured. Feeling pretty good.

glad to see Coleman get 20 carries last night too

They are committed to running the ball and as the season goes on the O-line will start to get better. 3 of the starters have been on the team less than a month.

I was pretty impressed with Coleman watching the game. Definitely looked like a better back than Freeman. They will probably split carries most of the season, but a great later pickup.

Its week 2! Lets see some trades in league 4!

I was pretty impressed with Coleman watching the game. Definitely looked like a better back than Freeman. They will probably split carries most of the season, but a great later pickup.

Agreed. JB and I were saying the same thing, that Coleman looked good out there.

Well I can make him available just for you of course :)

Back