Congrats on the Ace!!!

Outstanding!!

Congrats

Awesome!

Your son must have freaked out too???

I put one within 2 feet; but really never come close to an HIO.

That at has to be an awesome feeling!

Congrats!!

Fantastic!!!

What a great memory with your son. Congrats!

well done! I've seen 2 people get them (both female golfers), and I've been close a couple times but never had one. awesome that you were able to share it with your son!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I'm still hoping for my first ACE!

I've played that course. Parents live in Palm Bay.

Congrats!

it was a really nice shot and i knew it would be close. my son said "Dad i think it went in". we couldn't tell for sure and my heart was pounding. i didn't want to get to excited yet becasue i didn't know for sure. after the other two guys in our 4some hit we headed for the green. the closer we got it became apparent that there was not a ball on the green. i walked up to confirm what we all suspected. lots of pictures were taken and then drinks were bought in the clubhouse. still can't believe it :). also had a career best round of a 77. only second time i've been in the seventies !!!!!

Congrats!! I've been waiting 40 years to get my first one. Hopefully it will happen someday.

What a great day! Congrats!

Congrats ! ?

I was 60 years old when I had my first of two.

Congrats, I can't wait to get one some day

Congrats. I was with my dad last year when he hit one. Won't forget that anytime soon!

got my first hole in one yesterday. still can't believe it. Spessard Holland Golf Course in Melbourne Beach, Florida. 9th hole 146 yards 6 iron. The best thing about it was my son was with me so it will be a memory we can talk about forever. now i can't wait till he gets his first !!!!!

i have changed my avatar pic to what i got to see when i walked up on the green :)

have a great day everyone !

congrats dude... i'm jealous... still need to get mine

Awesome, congratulations!

That's awesome! Congrats

That is such a great feeling, congrats!

Congrats! And being with your son makes it even better.

Great job, it is cool your son got to see. My only one was with my son also, it's a memory you never get sick of talking about.

Awesome! Congrats and I hope that soon you and your son can talk about whose hole in one was better!

Congratulations!

Back