Live Update Thread: MVP Trip with True Temper

Rooms are legit. Nice bathroom too for those that have been asking.
8de31615552f2bc3cb83e25dce6de7ac.jpg

Rooms are legit. Nice bathroom too for those that have been asking.
8de31615552f2bc3cb83e25dce6de7ac.jpg

How on Earth did Roger get beat to the punch for a bathroom picture?

Finally got to catch up, TT sure does it right.

What a great day with some awesome THPers and True Temper.

Amazing day I'm going into a food coma Gus's is serious! The greens are as good as my mom would make which is hard to say and the best fried chicken I've ever had!!! Strawberry fried pie with ice cream pushed me to the point of no return...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say - the other stuff is cool, but I really come to this thread for the food.

To be fair, those sides are pretty legit. It’s not bad as a rookie move.

I would expect that kind of rational from you. You probably take a few trips to the salad bar at Texas de Brazil.

I would expect that kind of rational from you. You probably take a few trips to the salad bar at Texas de Brazil.
Lol now that would be a rookie move. I can really respect your desire to sit down with nothing but a full chicken and a beer.

4153869b1bea0662a97e4d85b2cab948.jpg

Swag is !!!

4153869b1bea0662a97e4d85b2cab948.jpg

Swag is !!!

Swag is so legit. The greens sounded excellent (never underestimate well made collards). But you’re killin the updates man!

Hope to see all your new swag next time we tee it up. Enjoy the trip and play well tomorrow D!

Whoa there now. Maybe I tried the lobster bisque (a small bowl) but that was the only non meat thing I ate.

Lol now that would be a rookie move. I can really respect your desire to sit down with nothing but a full chicken and a beer.
At the one Downtown you can have a 40 outside on the curb while you wait for your table. A definite Memphis must do.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Today begins at 9am CST with the MVPs heading to the Ridgeway Center.

This would be so awesome. Have fun today guys

Early negotiations yesterday has me paired up with Keenan from TT for today's round. We will face off against DMoney79 and Mancest. Keenan has been hyped up to be a legit stick who can bomb it

I'm decked out in my new TT swag ready to check out their HQ.
c91c72380d6b276a0e4863433cc0a81c.jpg

That giddy up is so legit

04a1ef435568d1ee75ccd204f19bc62b.jpg

A little pre breakfast

food looks great and i'm digging that TT polo

Have fun today everyone! Should be a great day down there!

Early negotiations yesterday has me paired up with Keenan from TT for today's round. We will face off against DMoney79 and Mancest. Keenan has been hyped up to be a legit stick who can bomb it

I'm decked out in my new TT swag ready to check out their HQ.
c91c72380d6b276a0e4863433cc0a81c.jpg

I do love that true temper really embodies the whole “American-made-steel” into their branding.

Breakfast of champions, and me:

d745a818fb0e9a30ad383eef59306c06.jpg

Do I see a maple bacon donut? Sooooo good!

Yes sir, we will be updating on those soon.

Back