2017 gift exchange?

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
Is THP doing the holiday gift exchange this year? Hope so. That was a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don’t you take control of it and get it going.

It's all yours this year buddy! I was actually going to start it on 11/1 is nobody else did prior to then.

It's all yours this year buddy! I was actually going to start it on 11/1 is nobody else did prior to then.

I don’t mind helping out. PM me and let me know the details.

What might this be about? Not been around that long.....

Each year a large group of Albatross Club members get together to exchange gifts. It’s pretty neat organized and done solely by the members.

You can count me in if this goes through!

I missed this last year. I am in for 2017.

One of my favorite unofficial thp things is the gift exchange. Tons of creativity comes out of it!

YES! this has be one of my favourite threads each year since I joined

Here is the thread from last year. 1st post tells about it and the gifts THPers received are posted starting on page 14. Always a lot of fun every year!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?87489-2016-Secret-Holiday-Gift-Swap

The rules/details/dates don’t look like they should be any different for this year so I will copy them and post it out there today. It looks like we had 58 participate in 2016 so hope we get the same or more!

I’m definitely in again

The rules/details/dates don’t look like they should be any different for this year so I will copy them and post it out there today. It looks like we had 58 participate in 2016 so hope we get the same or more!

Thanks! I will PM you tonight with the link to the Google sheet I used last year to store all of the information.

I missed out last year but looking forward to hopefully getting in this year!

I want to be in again as well. This was really cool last year! I had a lot more fun just searching for my gift than actually getting one. Haha.

So I joined this last year, which was the first year I became active in THP.
I think it almost should be mandatory for those who join the forum this year, it's that much of an "Ice Breaker"
(Well ok, not mandatory, but you know what I mean)

I got to know more THP'ers from the gift exchange than any other activity on THP.
It becomes almost a "Scavenger Hunt" as you try to find out what the person you were given has and what their likes and dislikes are.

I'll be in this year and I would encourage others relatively new to forum to participate as well.

I just put up the 2017 gift thread. Thanks for the link for last year’s rules Sox Fan!

I'm definitely in this year missed last years by a couple of days!!

I'm in!

I missed out last year but looking forward to hopefully getting in this year!

Gentleman, here is the easiest guy to buy for. Whatever it is, he needs it. Will try anything once.

Gentleman, here is the easiest guy to buy for. Whatever it is, he needs it. Will try anything once.

But what if i've already gotten it because I needed it....

Back