Week 10: THP Fantasy Football

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Which teams are still alive? Which teams are pulling away in your league?

My average PA are 104.16, tough to beat a team every week when my opponent is putting up consistent points! My roster can't have an off week, and they've had quite a few!

L2: Any and all players are up for grabs.

7-2, surprising win on a heavy bye week.

Hunt and Ertz on Bye this week for me, so hoping to fill the void in my matchup vs Haso

Win takes me to 5-4. Crest is running away at 9-0. 4 teams tied at 5-4 still alive.

And WE HAVE A TRADE in league 5!

The Real Slim Brady sends:
Aaron Jones, RB Green Bay
Devonae Booker, RB Denver

Pats Cheat sends:
Tyler Kroft, TE Cincinnati
Rams D/ST

While I found a defense being part of a trade unusual, from an offer I received from Pats Cheat, which I was unable to accept before this trade was accepted, collusion was unlikely.

I fall to 4-5 while having one of the larger points allowed in the league. On the flipside, I've only put up 723 so 80 points/week just doesn't cut it.

Must draft better next year...some lessons learned for sure.

Moved to 8-1 in league 3. I'm putting up around 108 points a game and feel good about my team.

I fall to 4-5 while having one of the larger points allowed in the league. On the flipside, I've only put up 723 so 80 points/week just doesn't cut it.

YOu need Jdtox's strength of schedule

4-5 isnt out of it just yet, at least thats what I keep telling myself anyways. Each year ive done THP fantasy football an 8-5 team has made the playoffs

4-5 isnt out of it just yet, at least thats what I keep telling myself anyways. Each year ive done THP fantasy football an 8-5 team has made the playoffs

I'm still trying, without question. At this point in the year even my projections have gone from 95 to 80 as reality sets in. LMAO

YOu need Jdtox's strength of schedule

I Know, right? Game is easier when playing against people that average worse than I do each week. Hahaha

L4 standings as of the completion of Week 9. I survived MNF and avoided the L. The two ties on my record are helping me slightly and this week I play one of the top teams in the league. I think my bye week issues are behind me and time for my trades to pay off for the playoff run.

W10_L4.JPG

I Know, right? Game is easier when playing against people that average worse than I do each week. Hahaha

Don't hate the player hate the game. I have nothing to do with the fact that my opponents can't score. I just play solid defense haha

Don't hate the player hate the game. I have nothing to do with the fact that my opponents can't score. I just play solid defense haha

No hate man, just jealous! LMAO

Your D is stout!!

I lose A. Smith to the bye week with K. Cousins coming off the bench.

Moved to 9-0 in L1. There's two teams nipping at my heels with 1 and 2 losses respectively. Admittedly I've played the weakest schedule in the league, but I'm also the top scoring team in the league. I guess I keep catching folks on off weeks, which I'm 100% ok with lol. Tough game coming up this week!

2 losses in a row to go to 7-2. Last week was fun having Antonio Brown on a bye and AJ Green get ejected, put up whopping 64pts.

Little action in L4.

The following trade has been accepted in your ESPN Fantasy Football league THP Fantasy Football League #4.

To: Winstons Crab Shack (SHAK) - Michael Seidl

SHAK trades
DeSean Jackson, TB WR

COOK trades
Bilal Powell, NYJ RB

Week 10: THP Fantasy Football

Little action in L4.

The following trade has been accepted in your ESPN Fantasy Football league THP Fantasy Football League #4.

To: Winstons Crab Shack (SHAK) - Michael Seidl

SHAK trades
DeSean Jackson, TB WR

COOK trades
Bilal Powell, NYJ RB

Why not my ship is sinking and need to cling to anything haha.

Last edited:
I️ got another win and am 9-0 in League 5. Now with Carr on bye I️ have an issue at QB. Still wish Watson wasn’t done for the year

And just like that the entire Bucs roster has been traded away.

L4 just accepted and pending

Martin
Evans
Brate

For
Jordy
Gronk

Just traded Deshaun Jackson earlier this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the luckiest team to be in the 4 spot in league 3. I generally like my team, but I think trading Ingram early in the year might have did more harm than good as I have struggled at RB the past 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Win takes me to 5-4. Crest is running away at 9-0. 4 teams tied at 5-4 still alive.

And WE HAVE A TRADE in league 5!

The Real Slim Brady sends:
Aaron Jones, RB Green Bay
Devonae Booker, RB Denver

Pats Cheat sends:
Tyler Kroft, TE Cincinnati
Rams D/ST

While I found a defense being part of a trade unusual, from an offer I received from Pats Cheat, which I was unable to accept before this trade was accepted, collusion was unlikely.

Definitely no collusion :). Just desperately needed an RB of some sort so looked at everybody with 3 usable ones and offered them upgrades at weak positions. The D averaged over 2 points more per week so seemed a decent upgrade for them. Of course, if I waited until after the game I might not have made the offer seeing as Jones had his worst week lol. And I gave away my backup TE and Ertz is on bye.

It’s’ Goff or bust for me now. My team is trash at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a win in League 1 last week to move my winning streak to 4. A little to late as I am 5-4. Looking to keep it rolling into week 10

Back