How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back on the birdie train today after 3 rounds without one. It was a beauty too - a chip in from off the green on a par 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had two birdies today on a new course. Up to 11 rounds.

Streak is at 19 now. Had 2 today, if all goes well streak will reach 20 tomorrow.

My streak ended with a 9 hole round last night at 24 rounds. Made two today to restart a new streak.
Great run man, hopefully next streak is twice as long

Got my first birdie yesterday in almost a month. Maybe I can start a streak now.

Bro, I'm just trying to keep up with EaglevsFalcon!
My streak is dead now. It is yours for the taking! 4 to tie and 5 for the win. Go get it!

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't tell you an exact number but I remember a time last year where I went 5 rounds in a row without a birdie. I know my current streak is up there somewhere. Pretty sure I've birdied at least one whole every round this summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My streak is dead now. It is yours for the taking! 4 to tie and 5 for the win. Go get it!

Wish I had been tracking this all along... I'm fairly certain it'd be a much larger number.

I'm at 2 now after picking up an eagle today, but no birdies...that counts right?? :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wish I had been tracking this all along... I'm fairly certain it'd be a much larger number.
yeah, I'm sure it would be too. A lot of times, even when I play bad, I'd sneak one or two in on par 5's so it adds up pretty quick. 9 hole rounds definitely make it a tougher task though.

Near ace today takes it to 12.

And it ends at a dozen. 2 good looks with putts and 2 pitches almost holed also......time to start a new one.

After yesterday's round I'm at 4... Par 3's were my friend and I rolled the rock well.

21 straight after the round this morning, with a 20 foot birdie putt on 9 and a near eagle from the sand on 15.

Other than that, abysmal effort. Ugh.

Took me until the 16th to get one but I did. That's 18 in a row

Up to 2 rounds with 2 birdies yesterday in an otherwise crappy round.

Canadan looks like an ant from back here :surrender::violin::worship:

2 birdies so far today and I'm at 2 rounds in a row! Another bird coming up I hope

Up to 2 rounds with 2 birdies yesterday in an otherwise crappy round.

Canadan looks like an ant from back here :surrender::violin::worship:

Sounds like your round from yesterday sent a postcard to my round today. Ugh.

Streak climbs to 20 with 3 more birdies today. Those birdies were about the only highlights from today's round

Both of you were trying to screw my round today! I was SO lucky to sneak one on the par 5 16th because my game was a total mess today...
Survive and advance, my friend.

Starting a new streak today. Had 3 today, Birdied 1and 18 with one in the the middle of the round.First time with 3 or even 1 in a while .

3 today makes 5 rounds in a row.

Back