How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

One finally dropped today but about 3 others came up short. Up to 9 rounds now, hopefully i can make it into double digits.

I'm up to four. Had two each the last two rounds which is fun.

Streak moves onto 21 now

Wow I can't remember when I didn't make at least one birdie. Really for years..I guess I must have had some but it's been a long time...Even after just getting back to golf....

I've had two streaks of find rounds in a row with a birdie this year. Considering I've only played 13 or 14 rounds that isn't bad.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Up to 5 now. 12 foot left to right breaker on a punched green.

One yesterday and one today.. Can't remember how many now my memory is getting bad again

3 today ,my highest in one round. Believe it's 5 rounds in a row now

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

One after today...

Birdied 2d hole today. 2 rounds now

Up to 12 rounds.

Game was a little off today, and I didn't have many good looks. Only birdie was from a Par 5 I was just off in two. Flubbed a pitch to just off the fringe. Drained a 10-footer for the birdie. Easy peasy.

After yesterday back to zero.

2 more yesterday, however I also had 2 quintuple bogeys. That right 5over (9) on each of two holes.

2 for me. That makes 2 rounds. 4 out of 5.

And back to 1 today after the 0-fer last Monday.

Managed to score one in each of my last 3 rounds, so i think im up to 12 now. Finally managed to get back to double figures.

Back to zero. Ugh.

12 and counting.

Birdied both par 5s on the front today which extends my streak to two. Haha.

up to 3. I had a lot of good looks today, burned some edges and had a few catch the cup then lip out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official count is 24! Weeknight 9 with two birds, yesterday with a few, and today with a few.

I was lipping holes like CRAZY trying to get my first one today... Finally on number 8 I damn near dunked one and it was short enough that missing was basically impossible.

Official count is 24! Weeknight 9 with two birds, yesterday with a few, and today with a few.

I was lipping holes like CRAZY trying to get my first one today... Finally on number 8 I damn near dunked one and it was short enough that missing was basically impossible.

You are a beast Dan.

Had 2 today. So I'm at 1

Solo birdies in both rounds this weekend bring my streak to 13

Streak is at 22 now with 3 more today. Chipped in on the third hole to take the pressure off. I like making those early birdies

Back