Callaway Epic Custom Tour Limited Red Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Oh that is just so bad @ss and beautiful at the same time. Sub Zero too?

• Admin
Looks great! The color reminds me of the Wilson Staff Deep Red from awhile back.

Saw it on Twitter, that’s a smoking driver!

I do like the red, but is it me or does it seem like an odd time for a limited release on this?

I just love red drivers. That looks so good!

Mine isn't too far off, red colors but with the black crown and then the black graphics hzrdus red. No surprise though then that I like a lot about that setup.

I do like the red, but is it me or does it seem like an odd time for a limited release on this?

I️ was thinking the same thing when I️ saw the Club Champion email this morning about this. It’s a limited run so “over supply” won’t be an issue, but seems like an odd time to do a release like this. The only thing I️ can think of is trying to get the holiday shopper to bite.

I'm more interested in the program and what possible clubs or customization could come from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Red, in conjunction with Christmas. Pretty sweet release.

Beautiful. Why do I always like red clubs so much?

Pretty sweet! Will match my Porsche 911. Oh wait I don't have one of those either.

I'm not a fan of red and never wear it, but not gonna lie that driver looks amazing.

I like that a lot. More than I thought I would. Red really pops. However I'll be waiting to make a play on the one Team Prestige hopefully gets to hit next week.....

The red is awesome.

This driver is off the charts for style points.

Looks great! Callaway is still hitting home runs.

Tiger announces return to PGA Tour. Tiger wears red on Sunday.

Callaway releases red driver.

This proves Callaway is part of the Illuminati.

Tiger announces return to PGA Tour. Tiger wears red on Sunday.

Callaway releases red driver.

This proves Callaway is part of the Illuminati.

God this has me cracking up in my office right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick setup! This thing is gorgeous in red. They need to drop it in a SZ.

Wilson Deep Red and the red Cobra ZL Encore were always my two favorite drivers, visually speaking.

Man, I'd love it if my Epic looked like that!

The red sure is purty. :D

Any chance its part of the (RED) charity?

Back