Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I'm done for the year now. CJ just put the fork in me. Total collapse the second half of the year.

Squeaked out a win this week to continue the streak, 4-0 to take me to 7-6, when this season started so bad I never thought I'd have a winning record.

No more Brown! Hopefully the Steelers just run it all night

I need a Coby Fleener TD. And more Big Ben.

There you go
I was actually asking for real - busy doing holiday family stuff and not watching the game. I just checked and saw a big TD. My opponent still has 1.5 players going so you never know, but things are looking better.

Left 32 points (20 differential) with bortles on my bench and also not starting adams... macdonald was a bust and eifert going down was the killer. My full squad would have come up a point short, so there is consolation that I lost to a better opponent this week and not my moronic managing. My playoff hopes are done but at least I can play for pride and hope I can finish with a 9-5 record in League 1, which would be a better finish than last year I believe.

Good luck to the playoff teams!

Got the W this week thanks to Brown, Gore and Boswell tonight. Gonna come down to my matchup against Ddec next week. Whoever wins that match will be in the playoffs.

Looking good now.

...and someone has scored 192 points in our league.
If I hold on to win...all that will do is knock me out of the top wavier priority spot. Hahaha.

I lost by a freaking point because of Brown! That might ruin my playoff shot. It was a nice run though

The wrong defense and kicker cost me this week!

I take a 16 point lead into Monday night and just have to hope that Witten doesn't go off for me to capture my 6th straight win. A winning record (7-6) is tantalizingly close.

If I hold on to win...all that will do is knock me out of the top wavier priority spot. Hahaha.

Unless Jordan Reed has a monster game (which he won't, with his history he'll probably get hurt in the first quarter), you've got the W.

Why did I bench Gore for Melvin Gordon? Oh thats right, coach says he is "beat to hell" and he is facing #1 rush defense. ASYS, and yes I know Gore is not a stud, but he is my best RB ...and I benched him. Could cost me the win. :banghead:

Down about 2 points with the skins D, hopefully them "boys" will help me out.

I lost by a freaking point because of Brown! That might ruin my playoff shot. It was a nice run though

The wrong defense and kicker cost me this week!
I went to bed thinking for sure I had lost. Really wish I had not made some bad roster choices in the beginning of the year as I would be in the thick of the playoff race right now. Learning experience for next year for sure

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I went to bed thinking for sure I had lost. Really wish I had not made some bad roster choices in the beginning of the year as I would be in the thick of the playoff race right now. Learning experience for next year for sure

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The late punt return sealed it. Not often someone can put up 120 points and lose. It makes this week a MUST win for me...against the #1 team in the league

Worst case scenario I have solo 2nd tomorrow morning. Best case scenario I'm tied for 1st but 2nd seed due to points scored. And I could be wrong, but I think I've secured a playoff spot with 1 week to go. I was tied with 2 teams at 8-4 heading into this week but they both lost.

Is Dez is the biggest bust in fantasy this year?

So far I'd have to think Lacy, Dez and CJ Anderson are top 3. I might be forgetting someone

Is Dez is the biggest bust in fantasy this year?

So far I'd have to think Lacy, Dez and CJ Anderson are top 3. I might be forgetting someone
Demarco Murray

Left some points on the bench with Hill but with how well McFadden is doing tonight at dropping the ball I don't think it would have made a difference.

Demarco Murray

He has been bad too but a lot of people said he wouldn't do a thing in Philly. I don't think the same can be said for Bryant.

Hello winning record (7-6). First time this season.

Back