Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And down the stretch they come. The final weeks are here.

Squeaked by with a 126.5 - 125 win. Had no business winning this week after Arod's duck of a game. I need to win this week to clinch a playoff spot. League one is CLOSE!

• Admin
Squeaked by with a 126.5 - 125 win. Had no business winning this week after Arod's duck of a game. I need to win this week to clinch a playoff spot. League one is CLOSE!

Yeah it is. Division 1 you have the top two scorers in the whole league by over 100 points and division 2 you have 5 or so teams that could still make the playoffs. Crazy to see.

made the move to 7-5 and currently sit 5th. I need to make up ground with only two weeks left! Im glad i traded for McFadden because i will be losing Chris Johnson so the added depth is going to pay off

8-4 after the rebound game and back in control of my destiny. JUST WIN!

8-4 after the rebound game and back in control of my destiny. JUST WIN!

Same here, sitting good at 8-4 but several 7-5 teams are nipping at the heels. I'm on a nice 3 game win streak....gotta keep it going.

L2 standings are below...

Wouldnt mind seeing one of you two stub your toe the next couple weeks lol

Wouldnt mind seeing one of you two stub your toe the next couple weeks lol

Pocket Dogs is reeling a bit now.....and has another tough match this week with O'Carroll. I'm gunning for his 1 spot in the West!

I'm in Jail has a tough battle this week as well...this is far from over man.

Team had a big win last week, sitting at 8-4 a big matchup this week against a 9-3 team. League 4 looks very similiar in standings to league 2 above. Not many are out of the picture.

I have a huge game coming up this week against my FF nemesis ddec. His team is now loaded and mine has some major question marks. Just 1 year I would love to beat him....maybe this will be the year?

It's once again that time for a THP Fantasy Football Tradition unlike any other. That magical week when GolferGal loses to ddec. Last years matchup was a nail biter, and this year's could be the same. Now sit back and enjoy the view from home as you are about to witness what is inevitable. #SheCantBeatMe

5-7, still trying but injuries have done me in

It's once again that time for a THP Fantasy Football Tradition unlike any other. That magical week when GolferGal loses to ddec. Last years matchup was a nail biter, and this year's could be the same. Now sit back and enjoy the view from home as you are about to witness what is inevitable. #SheCantBeatMe
Sundays #TeamRedemption dinner just got a little more interesting :)

And I will have to look at your stupid face the entire week after too. If I lose....watch your back. :alien:

Sundays #TeamRedemption dinner just got a little more interesting :)

I'm ordering off menu. Might even bring my own sack of burgers.

And I will have to look at your stupid face the entire week after too. If I lose....watch your back. :alien:

Luckily it wont kill your playoff hopes because of your points. My path is simple, win both games and that should do it. I'm 5th, and the record I'm tied with is in 4th and my week 14 opponent.

I'm ordering off menu. Might even bring my own sack of burgers.

Luckily it wont kill your playoff hopes because of your points. My path is simple, win both games and that should do it. I'm 5th, and the record I'm tied with is in 4th and my week 14 opponent.

All I can do is hope Chandler steps in for Gronk and Forte becomes the featured back again, oh and Gurley gets more then 2.5 pts. This is not going to be an easy match-up. :banghead:

I am loving my team right now but it could be too little to late if some of the top teams don't stop winning.

I have a huge game coming up this week against my FF nemesis ddec. His team is now loaded and mine has some major question marks. Just 1 year I would love to beat him....maybe this will be the year?

We play the last week on the season. Funny if we all make the playoffs but MH has a HARD road ahead.

We play the last week on the season. Funny if we all make the playoffs but MH has a HARD road ahead.

LOL to the play on words.

But it's true, I play 2 of the best teams the last 2 weeks. Of course that's how it goes, I am going to need some major luck these next two weeks. I just need my team to remember it's a team and all come together again.

Talk about a tight year. Got to 6-6. Wish I was in be other division with that record and my PF/PA difference is only 13 points!

I'm not sure I ever remember being so happy/relieved/satisfied to be 6-6. Starting 1-6 will do that to you.

Really hope Mathews gets cleared in the Concussion protocol and can play this week. CJ Anderson has been running well the last few weeks (maybe he's only good at the end of the year), and if Mathews goes back to performing like he was earlier in the year, I'm actually really happy with my RB/WR/TE lineup against any team. Otherwise it's Joique Bell for my 2nd RB, and that's as much of a crapshoot as you can get.

8-4 now and have a 1 game lead on 2 teams. It looks like 3 teams will come from my division though. A win this week will make my playoff chances extremely likely. However, next week I have to play the best team in our league.

I need my WRs to get their act together or I'm doomed. Dez isn't doing squat and may find himself on the bench the rest of the way.

4-8! haha. it's been fun but a bunch of bad selections on who to play each week, along with some key injuries have caused me to lose some games I could have probably won. I hate when teams give up once they are out of the playoffs though, so time to spoil some seasons! :devil: #Cookie you're up!

I'm definitely out of this thing in league 3, but I'm still trying to better my team and be competitive coming down the stretch. Injuries have decimated my team this year, but, I still have Alshon if someone needs to strengthen his receiving corps. I need an rb and would also need a serviceable wr if I lose Jeffery.

Back