Poochgolfer11

Reaction score
Handicap
With all of the Grandaddy recap and all that was done for team prestige it got me thinking about what I would do with one golf wish. If you could only have one wish, anything is possible, what would it be? Everything else would be the same. So would it be clubs, memberships, more time to play with friends, more competitions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Father son version of the grandaddy with multiple teams. When my father was with us he would have loved it.

A full membership (paid for the next 100 years so it can be passed down through the generations) to Hideaway

Lifetime membership at The Hideaway- and 52 weeks of the Grandaddy. That'll do...

Work for Callaway

RFC has one question: “What happened?”
68cb610507a608546887fa03f244c74d.jpg

Love them all so far. As a new father of a 3.5 month old son the father son Grandaddy sounds awesome. Maybe a THP father son, Member/guest event!

I would want to be able to play golf anywhere and anytime in which money is no issue. Just walk up to the course and boom they have a tee time for me.

My one wish is to be healthy enough to play golf into my later years. It's a game I have grown to love over the past 3 years and I hope I am able to play the game for as long as possible.

My one wish is to be healthy enough to play golf into my later years. It's a game I have grown to love over the past 3 years and I hope I am able to play the game for as long as possible.

Yes this is my wish as well. If I had another I would also wish for my playing partners health too.

Timely topic as I was just thinking that if I had just one golf related wish it would be to play golf with my brother one last time.

To be healthy enough to play, everything else is gravy.

id love to witness my dad getting a hole in one. He's not playing as much as he used to, so the opportunities are decreasing but that's the one golf goal I think he's really hoping to accomplish. We've both been present to witness each other's first perfect games in bowling, but golf is his true passion, so I'd like to see luck on his side once.

unlimited time and money

More time to play, for sure.

Full family (ALL family) membership for life. Not really sure where, but probably my current golf course due to proximity.

Trips are fun, but they are fleeting. Clubs are fun, but they get replaced. Having a free membership guaranteed would be awesome.

I'm very fortunate to have amazing people in my life that I call friends. They've been more than generous to me so my golf wish would be to take them with me on a golf vacation overseas to the home of golf.

and if we're being real about it, I'd like a shot at redemption against Team NorCal!.

I'm very fortunate to have amazing people in my life that I call friends. They've been more than generous to me so my golf wish would be to take them with me on a golf vacation overseas to the home of golf.

and if we're being real about it, I'd like a shot at redemption against Team NorCal!.

Uhh... hell yes.

For me I think it'd be just for enough money to live off for the rest of my life. I'd love to venture off on a couple entrepeneurial ideas, but can't sacrafice time away from my current career to do it.

One golf wish would be to have the time and money to play whenever I wanted.

A membership for my family to a nice course/club, and enough time to use it.

Free golf for myself and any guests to any course at any time for life world wide.

I think mine would be a small members club for all family and friends. Something membership size of like Rich Harvest Farms.

Membership at the Hideaway.

Back