Who Is The Best Superhero?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Batman vs Superman got me thinking. Who is the best superhero? Lets say you could have a single one in your world, who are you going with and why?

Got to go with Superman! Considering everything he can do it doesn't really seem like much of a contest to me, but opinions vary!

I'm thinking the real question is who is the 2nd best superhero after Superman.

Batman for me, grew up watching the cartoons so that is my memories. I like all the tech behind him is the main reason for me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Duh, my pick should be obvious!

For you In Living Colors fans I vote for Handi-Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk. And it's not even close

Rocket Racoon.

The Hulk has my name all over it.

If I could wish for one in reality it would have to be Superman. Was never a Superman fan until the Smallville TV series. Really like how they portrayed Clark's coming of age in that series. Haven't been a fan of the most recent films though.

"Here I come to save the day"... means that Mighty Mouse, is on the way! Even kryptonite doesn't slow him down.

Wonder Woman. For 2 big reasons. :D

Going outside the box and casting my vote for THP Superhero Kang!

My nephew is totally into Comics and we have this discussion multiple times. One-Above-All is considered the most powerful in the Marvel Universe. My favorite is The Silver Surfer.

My favorite character is Batman, but if I wanted one to have a real life version of one it would be superman.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wolverine.

The Wolverine movies basically stunk. But, he's the best superhero.

Underdog

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Superwoman ....

Favorite character, Batman.

Most powerful, Dr. Manhattan

watchmen-dr.-manhattan-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

I'm going Wolverine.

Because I'm bored, regardless of quality of hero, Batman: The Animated Series is probably the best Superhero TV show

tumblr_mbv04nBvai1qg6rkio1_500.gif

Back