Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitsubishi Tensei shaft. After reading about it yesterday, it's incredibly intriguing to me and at a decent price point too.
I just stumbled across this shaft on their site, then quickly searched here to see if I missed anything. That is one pretty great looking shaft, and to be comparable to the S+ makes it a serious ponder.

These were on my noodling list. Your endorsement isn't doing my wallet any favors. :D

I second Kevin's endorsement and my 2u maybe in the bag on the 25th

Me too, but the pending F5 caught my attention also.
I should have my D200 from Jman by the outing. You're welcome to hit it all you want, while I drool over the # protoirons

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

In no particular order.

• #TheGrandaddy
  • GBB's
  • #TheGrandaddy
  • Apexification 2.0
  • #TheGrandaddy
  • Mack Daddy Tres
  • #TheGrandaddy
  • Odyssey weapons of putt destruction

In no particular order.

• #TheGrandaddy
  • GBB's
  • #TheGrandaddy
  • Apexification 2.0
  • #TheGrandaddy
  • Mack Daddy Tres
  • #TheGrandaddy
  • Odyssey weapons of putt destruction
Get out of my mind!

Me too, but the pending F5 caught my attention also.
You were bombing it. I hit it pretty well (for me) but I need the extra forgiveness and distance the D200 is going to provide. Actually, I need a better swing ... working on that because I can't buy it.

The past two days I've woken up thinking about Apex CF. Really want to put a few test swings on these soon.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

GBB contraband.

A few know what im talking about. And man do i want it

815 DBD
58 PM or MD3 W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the details for the set?

4-pw, std loft, 1* flat with ProjectX pxi 6.0.

was a toss up between PX and pxi and I wanted to go lighter shaft this time around but wasn't ready to leap financially into the recoil 110

CPO 50% trade in bonus is making it so hard not to pick something up. But I just can't justify buying anything knowing that in 54 days my gear becomes irrelevant

My putter pondering is never ending. Literally never. For those that can stick with one, I applaud you.

TFi 8.0 is a serious ponder!

288a82a563fb6dce31547081d6682606.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockbottomgolf has the W/S FG Tour TC wedges (in black) on sale for $49.99. Pondering the 56.14 and then bending my 54.10 to 52.08.

GBB contraband.

A few know what im talking about. And man do i want it

Wonder if that will be available to you guys. Would be awesome if it is!

Rockbottomgolf has the W/S FG Tour TC wedges (in black) on sale for $49.99. Pondering the 56.14 and then bending my 54.10 to 52.08.

You're supposed to buy strong then bend weaker aren't you?

Can go either way

True. One of the Wilson guys over the weekend described his preference for buying wedges with stronger lofts then bending them weaker in order to add to, rather than subtract from, the bounce.

CPO 50% trade in bonus is making it so hard not to pick something up. But I just can't justify buying anything knowing that in 54 days my gear becomes irrelevant
That is where I am at. I want to pick up a few clubs and some of them being callaway clubs but I can't knowing that I will have a whole set professionally fit to me in 54 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back