The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like watching a preseason game where the starters play, but aren't going all out bc they don't want to get hurt. If I didn't have OBJ in my money league i would have went to bed early

Jerry is stating that Dez can play Sunday if he is "comfortable".

will any questions really be answered when the Iggles go to Carolina on Sunday Night?

Eagles win = Panthers were not as good as their record
Panthers win = yeah, but Eagles stink

will any questions really be answered when the Iggles go to Carolina on Sunday Night?

Eagles win = Panthers were not as good as their record
Panthers win = yeah, but Eagles stink
Better yet...

Why is this the Sunday night game?

Better yet...

Why is this the Sunday night game?
Schedules are done before the season aren't they?

The Eagles are everybodies sleeper Superbowl pick for the past decade.

Schedules are done before the season aren't they?

The Eagles are everybodies sleeper Superbowl pick for the past decade.

Yes but the season is far enough along to start flexing games. There must be some other potential Sunday Night Stinkers coming down the line.

because you have one undefeated team that no one thinks should be undefeated, and one car wreck...NFC East car wreck...people love to look at car wrecks.

I think this will pull a decent audience.

Predictions for tonight's game??

I like the Hawks by 4 tds. 35-7 Seahawks in a beat down over the Ron Jeremy coached SF team. Mark it down. Peace

I don't think the Seahawks defense is holding anyone to 7 points right now, but I imagine they win. I still am not sure that they are a playoff team. have you been watching?

I don't think the Seahawks defense is holding anyone to 7 points right now, but I imagine they win. I still am not sure that they are a playoff team. have you been watching?
sadly I would agree. I can see them making the playoffs if they get their crap together, as they only have to win their division games and they're in at 8-8 or 9-7 at best. But they look like a shadow of the defense they were the last 3 years

sadly I would agree. I can see them making the playoffs if they get their crap together, as they only have to win their division games and they're in at 8-8 or 9-7 at best. But they look like a shadow of the defense they were the last 3 years

they really do. Sherman still doesn't look the same to me either. I know we talked about it a few weeks ago.

they really do. Sherman still doesn't look the same to me either. I know we talked about it a few weeks ago.

I agree he doesn't. He's great at what he does, play one part of the field. Part of that was having Kam underneath and Earl Thomas behind/inside. Sherman is not a "follow you everywhere on the field" lockdown guy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predictions for tonight's game??

I like the Hawks by 4 tds. 35-7 Seahawks in a beat down over the Ron Jeremy coached SF team. Mark it down. Peace

I'll take the niners +28...thanks

35-7??? Hahaha

Has Seattle even scored more than 30 this year?

I think Seattle wins but it will be closer to 24-20 than 35-7...

I know it was a troll post but it's got to be better than that!

Yeah I've been watching us underachieve all year on both sides of the ball but I am not at all worried we still control our own destiny.

I don't care who wins as long as Kaepernick doesn't throw any TD's or run one in himself.
I don't think that'll be an issue girl. Oh no no not Kaep against the LOB. Hawks got this no worries gg.

Attachments

• 10847898_10202532988839936_4646745851425051748_n.jpg
    10847898_10202532988839936_4646745851425051748_n.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
Maybe Seattle brought in a whole new offensive line in the last 5 days

Thomas Rawls is a great surprise for the Hawks!

Doesn't hurt he is from my alma-mater Central Michigan!

Wilson still has an arm.
Very nice!

Pretty throw Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back