New to Golf and the Forum

chris311fan

Reaction score
Handicap
WIP
Hello all,

I am new(ish) to golf, and new to THP. Every Google search I had done for tips on club maintenance and basic understanding of the game, a THP link was present, so I figured what the heck. I joined and jumped in to donate to the Albatross Club, I know running these things can get pricey and time consuming, so thank you!

My name is Chris, I was born and raised in NY but have been in South Florida since 2009, I am 26 years old.

I have Callaway XR16 Irons and Hybrids (stiff flex steel), an XR16 driver, and an Odyssey 2-Ball putter, with Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges. I use a Hyperlite 5 stand bag, and Callaway Chrome Softs.

Hope everyone is having a great 2018!

Welcome Chris.

Welcome to THP Chris!

welcome.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome to your new home.

Welcome and enjoy THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Chris!!!

Welcome Chris311fan! Thanks for signing up for the Albatross Club. Definitely a worthwhile group!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks all! Appreciate the warm welcome!

I have Callaway XR16 Irons and Hybrids (stiff flex steel), an XR16 driver, and an Odyssey 2-Ball putter, with Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges. I use a Hyperlite 5 stand bag, and Callaway Chrome Softs. !

Welcome! That's a good looking setup you have there. Have to be honest though, it's screaming to have some Mac Daddy wedges in the bag too!

Back