Homemade Egg McDuffin

Have one of these on order. Will be trying it out this week. We got the double model, I think.

If mine ever breaks I will absolutely order a double one next time!

This am's delight.
Eggos, egg whites, cheese and bacon....

2566848f5bfccd1d8ed34f5950aea30c.jpg

Maiden voyage of the sandwich maker this morning - so easy, and the breakfast sandwich was fantastic. Egg from a local farm, english muffin, pepper jack cheese, canadian bacon.

I am still using mine at least twice per week, sometimes as many as 5. I would only recommend a single to someone who lives alone, I have used one side several times when my wife doesn't want to eat one that day. Anyone thinking about getting one of these units I would whole heartedly say jump on it. I really believe you will be amazed at how easy it is to make a hot breakfast.

The Blizzard Beater
- egg whites with cheddar cheese and chopped bacon
- pork roll
- whole wheat English muffins

6ad53975950b6f834f060667c25ae5ab.jpg

The Blizzard Beater
- egg whites with cheddar cheese and chopped bacon
- pork roll
- whole wheat English muffins

6ad53975950b6f834f060667c25ae5ab.jpg
Hmmm, Pork Roll. Used to love some Taylor Pork Roll back when I lived back east. Grilled Pork Roll and Cheese sandwich was a goto when I couldn't find anything else in the fridge

Good morning:
- Egg
- Bacon
- Canadian Bacon
- Turkey Sausage
- Salt and Pepper
- Frank's Red Hot
- English Muffin
- American Cheese
- Chive Cream Cheese

I toasted the top aide separate so I can add the Chive Cream Cheese! Didn't think I could love an appliance but man this thing is phenomenal! I look forward to the weekends!
723a3bf8fe7150042cd76905ec090869.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Anyone try to use egg whites from a carton with this? I tried and it just ran through the cracks. Didn't know if there was a special trick

Man this thing still makes an excellent breakfast sandwich!
9669ffe263a1a08e3682698df89a1d92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this thing still makes an excellent breakfast sandwich!
9669ffe263a1a08e3682698df89a1d92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got the double one a while ago. Kids practically beg for egg mcmuffins every weekend now. Good stuff and so much beget than the arches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back