Homemade Egg McDuffin

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few years back I got this for GG. It makes great breakfast sandwiches.

6348bf30079af82a14e6e8758ab89a4d.jpg

• Admin
e4ff88b4ef13d9af1d44196c08329ed7.jpg

66e4045cb476393c65cd2d03dfc65037.jpg

c5259b5e36d211ef9582aad407cbdd90.jpg

How is the clean up? Fairly easy? Great as I am prepping for breakfast sandwiches now.

• Admin
Dude looks good and now I am hungry.

my stomach just rumbled. thanks

I've got my wife searching right now.

• Admin
Finished product in 2 minutes.

a4dae1e3f6aa4f0dd346ee3811f5f78f.jpg

• Admin
That is a pretty cool contraption. I usually make breakfast sandwiches on the weekend. Definitely on the ponder list.

Only $39 for the DUAL!? Wow, may have to pick one up...

I've done sandwiches like this using bagels or muffins. Whisk an egg in a small microwave safe bowl and cook it for about a minute.

The sandwich makers are awesome too. Just never had room to keep one.

It takes about 6 minutes total. 1 minute of prep and 4-5 minutes of cook time, just depending on how you like your egg cooked. The entire thing comes apart and can go in the dishwasher!

I've done sandwiches like this using bagels or muffins. Whisk an egg in a small microwave safe bowl and cook it for about a minute.

The sandwich makers are awesome too. Just never had room to keep one.

I have used bagels in there before too. Sometimes the bagel is a little too big for the ring so I had to cut a little bit off around the edges.

Completely apart to go in dishwasher

a8562469fffd1a3300d397ba29661d13.jpg

Cool. I think I saw one of these machines at Publix for like 10 bucks. Not sure if I would have a use for something that makes only one item but I can see how it could be a nice novelty

Sold...dual one on the way!

Cool. I think I saw one of these machines at Publix for like 10 bucks. Not sure if I would have a use for something that makes only one item but I can see how it could be a nice novelty

Since I am the only one who eats a breakfast sandwich having something that just makes one works for us, but if we had a big family and everyone wanted one I could definitely see that being an issue.

I love breakfast sandwiches. This thing looks sweet.

It's really a no-brainer. The ability to disassemble and put in dishwasher was one of the selling point.

It's really a no-brainer. The ability to disassemble and put in dishwasher was one of the selling point.

I ran it under cold water just now to cool it off and then into the dishwasher it went. But if I wanted to use it tomorrow, it's super easy to clean with a sponge or wet paper towel.

I saw one of those on cutthroat kitchen as their only heating source, glad to know it actually works for what it's made to do as well!

That made me hungry and McDs breakfast ended 30 minutes ago.

Quick inquiry: would it be possible to make the most perfect circle on earth? The McDonald's egg? Looks like a great appliance, by the way. Easy to make food is the best food!

mcd_photo_of_egg_mcmuffin.jpg

Back