Homemade Egg McDuffin

Another day, another McDuffin! Love these in the morning with some Greek yogurt

Muffin

Mozzarella Cheese

Canadian Bacon

Egg

Ready to eat!

Sorry the pictures are so big. Not sure why they came out that way

Here are my latest breakfast sandwiches.

Top view, perfection!
20151026_095708_zpsgrnwfrj8.jpg

Bottom view, it tastes awesome, but the bottom does not pass the eye test
20151026_095658_zps9kjoifsy.jpg

I made these for Lynne and myself earlier this week.
20151102_104523_zpsee1thkwa.jpg

The bottom does get crispier than the rest of the sandwich

Dang DD! Are those standard Eggo's? A waffle breakfast sandwich may be in the works this weekend!

Ok, Ok, I might just have to order this now.

Dang DD! Are those standard Eggo's? A waffle breakfast sandwich may be in the works this weekend!

Found these at Kroger, their brand.

Wow. We've got one, but I never thought of the waffle trick.

Jack

Had this one this morning, just toasted the bagel while the egg was cooking. Built the sandwich with Canadian bacon, American cheese and the egg, then microwaved for 35 seconds. It was pretty awesome.

1_zpsgnfzizxi.jpg

That looks good

Eating one right now, I am very happy with this purchase, pictures after I finish.

Here is the top pancake, it looks as good as it taste.
1b_zpsyy6smp6s.jpg

Here is the bottom and it taste great too, it looks better than my first few efforts.
1a_zpsil36tinx.jpg

I saw these makers at BJs last week for $18. Dropped hints to the Mrs, we'll see if my xmas stocking is big enough

I saw these makers at BJs last week for $18. Dropped hints to the Mrs, we'll see if my xmas stocking is big enough

I bought the double one and highly recommend these, I am so glad I found this thread, these are actually pretty fun to use too.

Have you tried mixing shredded cheese inside the egg before it cooks?

I've tried to avoid it, but I am betting I order this in a couple of days. Or hours.

Have you tried mixing shredded cheese inside the egg before it cooks?

Here is what I had this morning, I have fixed this a couple of times for Lynne when she was not too hungry, egg only. Naturally I did 2 for me :smile: I mix bacon bits, shredded cheese and a touch of water to make them fluffy. Tastes very similar to an omelet.

eggs_zpsfaamcsb1.png

Here is what I had this morning, I have fixed this a couple of times for Lynne when she was not too hungry, egg only. Naturally I did 2 for me I mix bacon bits, shredded cheese and a touch of water to make them fluffy. Tastes very similar to an omelet.

eggs_zpsfaamcsb1.png
Looks like a must try! Usually fluff with milk...bad idea?

Here is what I had this morning, I have fixed this a couple of times for Lynne when she was not too hungry, egg only. Naturally I did 2 for me :smile: I mix bacon bits, shredded cheese and a touch of water to make them fluffy. Tastes very similar to an omelet.

eggs_zpsfaamcsb1.png
Nice!!!

Looks like a must try! Usually fluff with milk...bad idea?

Not a bad idea, I have used it but water is my preferred method.

Fast forward to the 2minute 40 second mark.

One of these might be on my Christmas list. would love one to use at my office! For those that have them already, how well have they held up to frequent use?

One of these might be on my Christmas list. would love one to use at my office! For those that have them already, how well have they held up to frequent use?

I have had it about a month and used it 3-5 times per week. It has been fine, so far. Cleans up easily and the surface has been resilient, which was an issue in some of the reviews I read.

I got one of these for Xmas. I know Pringles did too. Can't wait to use it.

Back