Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a lonely summer with my buddy border collie gone who passed 2 weeks after Memorial Day. Contemplated getting another dog for a while.Found a new buddy 3 days ago, only a 6 week year old pure bred border collie we named Flynn. Amazingly he is a real quick learner .. He didn't have one mistake in the house at all.. Knows where is food was after a few hours and even sleeps in his own bed without any crying .. And to top it off ... He is bringing a smile on my face after a sad summer
3b4fecd5b204d27da8904f3891ed1113.jpg
cad7a88d3e19a8445b794222556fde9a.jpg
147e035c0bd9a7932cd0d362830dbdd3.jpg

Was extremely scared the first day.. But now he is just having a blast checking things out and following me everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's adorable dude! Looks like like my collie when he was a pup.

Been a lonely summer with my buddy border collie gone who passed 2 weeks after Memorial Day. Contemplated getting another dog for a while.Found a new buddy 3 days ago, only a 6 week year old pure bred border collie we named Flynn. Amazingly he is a real quick learner .. He didn't have one mistake in the house at all.. Knows where is food was after a few hours and even sleeps in his own bed without any crying .. And to top it off ... He is bringing a smile on my face after a sad summer
3b4fecd5b204d27da8904f3891ed1113.jpg
cad7a88d3e19a8445b794222556fde9a.jpg
147e035c0bd9a7932cd0d362830dbdd3.jpg

Was extremely scared the first day.. But now he is just having a blast checking things out and following me everywhere

This was Dakota as a puppy.
2597a8dd94b1cd42d1ecbca752df4b6b.jpg

4b30c00754ac652b7390db5ec9412fe9.jpg

My sister-in-law found a puppy abandoned outside a department store. Some people disgust me. Anyways, photos of the pup.
4dea1c5e07b66de663d12832fc9056df.jpg
52bcac10ba24ba2875516553f03f2881.jpg
4298cfbbf33f22c4ba2874ca07b845a8.jpg
bbee133705ca62dc12ee289335f6bf24.jpg
676276f09e2f3576f56336c9c0513a01.jpg
ce1f08382f0a174b2c3b5495d3b0c5c3.jpg
2592e9746ffdf44317770334294be8d1.jpg

SIL has a few neighbors lined up who would take the puppy (female). The puppy's name is Preta.
The vet is trying to figure out what illness preta has, because she has tons of mucus and is eating very little.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Evidently Preta is a cold puppy. Glamor shot: uploadfromtaptalk1446221366734.jpg

its been just over a year since we had to put my friend Fernand to sleep and we are now thinking about filling that void in our house.

we fell in love with a Great Dane at a shelter near us and are thinking about giving her a new home. we really want to do it, just trying to see if we can afford it, as we are still strugling to pay for Fernand's multiple trips to the vet

its been just over a year since we had to put my friend Fernand to sleep and we are now thinking about filling that void in our house.

we fell in love with a Great Dane at a shelter near us and are thinking about giving her a new home. we really want to do it, just trying to see if we can afford it, as we are still strugling to pay for Fernand's multiple trips to the vet

Good luck, Marty...Great Danes are cool dogs.

The puppy didn't make it through the day. ???

Evidently she had some sort of distemper. I'm pretty mentally beat at the moment. The fscking nerve of some people.
Evidently Preta is a cold puppy. Glamor shot: View attachment 22376

The puppy didn't make it through the day. ???

Evidently she had some sort of distemper. I'm pretty mentally beat at the moment. The fscking nerve of some people.

Sorry to hear that. People suck sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good luck, Marty...Great Danes are cool dogs.

Second the vote for Great Danes--they are phenomenal dogs. I can't say enough good things about them.

The puppy didn't make it through the day. 

So sorry to hear this.

Just found a couple fleas on the dog. Don't have any meds so gonna try the flea bath with dawn, white vinegar and warm water mix. Any other suggestions for in a pinch?

Bath done, any thoughts on the best flea medicine?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ham Solo says Happy Halloween everyone!

41ed670f673df53fa2e22cf36a409e56.jpg

Just found a couple fleas on the dog. Don't have any meds so gonna try the flea bath with dawn, white vinegar and warm water mix. Any other suggestions for in a pinch?

Advantix always has worked well for us. Only needed it once so far and it worked fantastically.

I use frontline plus and have never had a problem with my dog.

Ok so I need help here .

We have two cats that have been best friends for about 5 years. Today at work my wife calls me in panic saying the cats are in a full out brawl. Like fur flying blood dripping and poop everywhere.( gross)

These cats have slept with each other for years and now they can't be in the same room without going at it full on.

I've been around cats my entire life from barn cats to house cats and have never seen anything like this .

Does anyone have a clue wtf could be going on? These cats don't go outside so rabies is not an issue and they act fine to the wife and I. Neither have been to the vet recently and no strange people have been in the house .

I'm lost here .

Thanks in advance

Ok so I need help here .

We have two cats that have been best friends for about 5 years. Today at work my wife calls me in panic saying the cats are in a full out brawl. Like fur flying blood dripping and poop everywhere.( gross)

These cats have slept with each other for years and now they can't be in the same room without going at it full on.

I've been around cats my entire life from barn cats to house cats and have never seen anything like this .

Does anyone have a clue wtf could be going on? These cats don't go outside so rabies is not an issue and they act fine to the wife and I. Neither have been to the vet recently and no strange people have been in the house .

I'm lost here .

Thanks in advance

I don't have cats, but this seems to be a common thing... With a lot of information online about it. Here's one article I found.

http://hannahsociety.com/blog/qa-my...ighting-are-they-getting-tired-of-each-other/

JRod, that's crazy with the cats. We've had a multi cat home most of my life and never experienced this. Sorry I can't help ya.

Same here. A few of my friends are "crazy cat people", with multiples of cats who haven't really done that. Sorry.
JRod, that's crazy with the cats. We've had a multi cat home most of my life and never experienced this. Sorry I can't help ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back