2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed these, but I'm glad it's coming back. W/S has put on 2 killer events in Chicago the last 2 years.

Sounds like more fun is coming in the future.

I missed these, but I'm glad it's coming back. W/S has put on 2 killer events in Chicago the last 2 years.
Not to mention The Legacy. The support W/S has shown for THP is pretty phenomenal and they've made a Wilson Staffer out of me!

Outline is officially done for this one and we can give you three pieces of info.

Two Rounds of Golf
Proto Gear
Teams
Yep. Each of those items makes me want in even more than I already did.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Wow this sounds awesome.

A must make event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proto and teams you say. Going to be awesome!

I like Proto.
I like teams.
I like Wilson Staff.
Seems like a no brainer for me!!

This will be awesome again.

Wilson Staff and THP has teamed up for 2 awesome and unique events, I can't imagine any of that would change!

Can't wait to hear more on this.

After playing their gear since July. I'm a huge fan. Teams, and prototype gear certainly raises the interest in attending too!

Is it too early to say this is at the top of my want list for 2016 events!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

#staffproto changed my life in so many ways. It was truly amazing. I would love to be a part of the 2016 event but I know the percentages are not in my favour. That's ok though, the more THPers that are exposed to this fantastic company, the better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finishing up some stuff on this one today and I get more excited each time I look at it. Fantastic event coming with Wilson Staff in 2016.

Hmm. What are the chances of back to back Wilson Events?

I know I speak for many when I say, we are just as excited to hear all about it as well.

Outline is officially done for this one and we can give you three pieces of info.

Two Rounds of Golf
Proto Gear
Teams

Finishing up some stuff on this one today and I get more excited each time I look at it. Fantastic event coming with Wilson Staff in 2016.
With just the slight bit of information you've given us so far this should be on everyone's must attend list.

The Wilson events have been second to none, this is event 1A on my list for next year.

This so much!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think I will just start walking to Chicago now and be ready in case I get selected.:wilsonstaff:

The past 2 years have been a blast, the twists they have for next year will take it to a whole other level

The past 2 years have been a blast, the twists they have for next year will take it to a whole other level

Can't wait to hear more!

W/S really seems to "get it" and their support is appreciated!

So dang amazing for W/S to keep doing this. Will definitely be trying not again to get in next year. Maybe third times the charm. Lol.

So dang amazing for W/S to keep doing this. Will definitely be trying not again to get in next year. Maybe third times the charm. Lol.
Yeah, for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back