SeeMore Putters Thread

Good to have my platinum m7 back home again! Different color dot but same great putter!

Well, the PR was nice, pretty and bad a$$ looking. But the regular platinum version just feels better to me (not just speaking of the insert but more the overall balance of the putter) and performs better for me.

The z3c and me just get along. Missed 4 putts today and ended up with 30 putts. Speed was pretty good all day.

Well, the PR was nice, pretty and bad a$$ looking. But the regular platinum version just feels better to me (not just speaking of the insert but more the overall balance of the putter) and performs better for me.

You're welcome.

I loved the feel of the PR M7 today. Can't wait to get the new grip on it Monday and try it again. But even a bit short and the wrong grip for me it still felt great off the face

You're welcome.

I loved the feel of the PR M7 today. Can't wait to get the new grip on it Monday and try it again. But even a bit short and the wrong grip for me it still felt great off the face

Oh, and the dots are red again...haha. I am too much of a traditionalist not to have red dots on a SeeMore.

Oh, and the dots are red again...haha. I am too much of a traditionalist not to have red dots on a SeeMore.

Conveniently the dots on the PR are green now

Conveniently the dots on the PR are green now

I played with them green today but it just didn't seem right to me so changed them as soon as I got home from the course.

What are you thankful for.... We appreciate all of the support from the THP family and staff!

I'm thankful for SeeMore's customer interactions and customer service!

What are you thankful for.... We appreciate all of the support from the THP family and staff!
I am certainly thankful that I am able to represent my favorite putter brand everytime I pull a flatstick from my bag. Also thankful that the people that run that brand are the best you will find in the industry.

Today's FedX Delivery

Today's FedX Delivery

She just came in today. It's a 36.5" counter balanced Giant with the SS 1.5 grips. 2Bad4me all of the courses are now closed for the season.

D7K_6548_zpsfslfppd9.jpg

D7K_6554_zpsqitcccxm.jpg

D7K_6551_zps2ruosb3z.jpg

D7K_6552_zpsa5ocpgmu.jpg

She just came in today. It's a 36.5" counter balanced Giant with the SS 1.5 grips. 2Bad4me all of the courses are now closed for the season.

I see what you did there.

Great looking flat stick you got there!

Thanks guys. It's my first SeeMore putter and I'm very pleased with the purchase.

Thanks guys. It's my first SeeMore putter and I'm very pleased with the purchase.
That's a great first purchase. I have always wanted to try a Giant definitely let us know how you like it.

Have you compared it to your Cure Rx3F much yet? I have to admit I'd like to try the Giant for an extended trial & see how it does. Let us know how it's working out for you!

Have you compared it to your Cure Rx3F much yet? I have to admit I'd like to try the Giant for an extended trial & see how it does. Let us know how it's working out for you!

No not yet. The Giant was just delivered today and the Rx3F was just shipped yesterday. The problem is golf season is now over, so I'll have to wait until spring to get these babies on the course. However, I'll probably go down to the club and use the putting green, and give them both a go.

Is there or any plans to do a copper insert FGP?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is there or any plans to do a copper insert FGP?

There are, I believe, 5 or 10 mFGP PR's out there with copper. Luck will definitely be needed there.

There are, I believe, 5 or 10 mFGP PR's out there with copper. Luck will definitely be needed there.
Drat

I've been practicing on my indoor green with my FGP mallet & noticed a couple of things:

1) When I miss it's almost always to the left, and I can feel my left shoulder working back & around to the left. I've been working hard to feel like my left shoulder moves up on the through-swing, and my aim has improved a lot when I do this.

2) I felt like I was getting a little too tight and mechanical with my swing. I lightened up on my grip pressure as much as I could until it felt like the putter was almost going to slip out of my hands. Relaxed arms and hands allowed me to feel the clubhead weight moving back and through, and it seems like the ball comes off the face of the putter with a little more "pop" and my distance control is better this way.

Shot 93 yesterday on punched greens with 34 putts (no 3-putts). Was very good speed-wise & distance-control-wise with my Z3c; made 1 long one and left 3-4 others hanging on the edge.

I thought we had a SPi/SeeMore technique thread that would be more appropriate for this post, but couldn't find anything recent, so I put it here.

I've been practicing on my indoor green with my FGP mallet & noticed a couple of things:

1) When I miss it's almost always to the left, and I can feel my left shoulder working back & around to the left. I've been working hard to feel like my left shoulder moves up on the through-swing, and my aim has improved a lot when I do this.

2) I felt like I was getting a little too tight and mechanical with my swing. I lightened up on my grip pressure as much as I could until it felt like the putter was almost going to slip out of my hands. Relaxed arms and hands allowed me to feel the clubhead weight moving back and through, and it seems like the ball comes off the face of the putter with a little more "pop" and my distance control is better this way.

Shot 93 yesterday on punched greens with 34 putts (no 3-putts). Was very good speed-wise & distance-control-wise with my Z3c; made 1 long one and left 3-4 others hanging on the edge.

I thought we had a SPi/SeeMore technique thread that would be more appropriate for this post, but couldn't find anything recent, so I put it here.

I believe that this is the thread that you were referring to:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?56766-SeeMore-SPi-Fitting-and-Instruction&highlight=seemore+university

New to the forum, joined because of all the Seemore love on here. Honestly always though these putters were 'weird'. However, starting searching around and reading about them and it just makes sense. I got to roll a seemore fgp and cs one at local shop and was very pleased. Searching online lead me to find a good deal on near mint Corona X2. Call it honeymoon phase but this putter just seems like it was meant for me, I think it has to do with the straight shaft that is near center. At first my hands were way to far forward for the alignment system. Now it just feels natural to hide the dot and actually swing the putter.

Coming from offset putters I never achieved a solid roll because lets face it I never knew how much forward press I needed or did not need and I always felt like I manipulated my stroke. I think I was trying to do a SBST but reality that's not for me.

The X2 has a nice weight around 350g and despite the insert I would not call this soft at all which surprised me a little bit. I was expecting soft like the Odyssey whit hot insert but instead I was pleasantly happy with the feed back. I sweet spot hit not only feels good it sounds just right also. Oh and the magnetic headcover is saweeet.

Few shots:

Back