Justin Timberlake - How Great Is He?

I got sucked into watching last night, and when I heard "Girl Crush" I asked my wife (who listens to country music) if they really considered that country music. She said they play it on the radio all the time. I like the song, but I never would have pegged that for country music.

Same with Sam Hunt's "Take Your Time" which again floored me as being labeled a "country song".

There is very very few country songs on the radio. Its much more Sam Hunt than it is Chris Stapleton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is very very few country songs on the radio. Its much more Sam Hunt than it is Chris Stapleton.
Can we blame Taylor Swift? Because I think there's plenty of room for blame and she'd be perfect.

Can we blame Taylor Swift? Because I think there's plenty of room for blame and she'd be perfect.

Taylor Swift is a treasure and how dare you think negatively about her.

First JT is a freaking stud!! Also country is slowly changing and at first I really didn't care for the pop country that's always on but I have grown to like it.

Taylor Swift is a treasure and how dare you think negatively about her.
I will proudly take my fiery, white hot hate for her to my grave.

If a child of mine plays her music in my house, I will disown them.

I will proudly take my fiery, white hot hate for her to my grave.

If a child of mine plays her music in my house, I will disown them.
Haters want to hate, hate, hate....you know the rest

He is one of the greatest of our generation. I put him in the same league musically as Bruno Mars and John Mayer. Anyone that can trade comedy chops with Jimmy Fallon is okay in my book.

Extremely talented and he married well. They made a cute kid, too!

Before the bromance gets too strong, just remember he wore this.

4fc433a2b224803d4b7250b220806b4f.jpg

Yeah she promised she would wait until she got married, then dated him. We all know where that went.

I don't know if I'm more shocked with the denim outfit or that Fup knew about it and where to find the picture at? :D

Before the bromance gets too strong, just remember he wore this.

4fc433a2b224803d4b7250b220806b4f.jpg
My guess is Brit asked him to wear it. And he agreed to...just like every other guy here would have. The bromance continues.

I don't know if I'm more shocked with the denim outfit or that Fup knew about it and where to find the picture at? :D

I have a wonderful memory for Canadian tuxedos.

Guess I am spending too much time listening to sports radio.Was not aware of Chris Stapleton. He was awesome. He and Justin were electric. I ran into the CMA's flipping channels and glad I did. A classic live performance.

I know this is a Justin Timberlake thread, but I feel like this Chris Stapleton video belongs in here as well. #talent

Had a chance to meet JT and Timbealand years ago with my daughter. Very kind hearted and genuine (both of them). Ever since then, have been a fan.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I'll have to check Mr. Timberlake out.

I know about Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald, but they left us some time ago.

Away from the great American songbook, I also know about James Brown, Otis Redding, B.B. King, Albert Collins, and Wilson Pickett.

But guess what?

Guy does it all, singer, songwriter, actor, comedian, golfer...super talented and seems genuinely appreciative of his blessings.

Was able to see him and Jay Z in concert and it was out of this world.

Anyone that knows me, knows I'm 1928627% JT fanboy. Saw him and jay z as well. Had 9th row tix and it was unreal. Saw him in Cleveland and again last December in Chicago. Dude is THE. MAN.

I was in Hollywood with the family and took one of those tour of the stars houses. I actually saw his trash cans. I believe there were three.
Guy does it all, singer, songwriter, actor, comedian, golfer...super talented and seems genuinely appreciative of his blessings.

Might be this generation's Dean Martin.

I hated Timberlake from his boy band days.

No rhyme or reason for it other than he was in a boy band.

About 6 months ago I watched the Pro-Am up in Tahoe.
The kid had a great personality, and a really nice swing.

I not only ended up downloading some Timberlake, but also downloaded some N'Sync.

I hated Timberlake from his boy band days.

No rhyme or reason for it other than he was in a boy band.

About 6 months ago I watched the Pro-Am up in Tahoe.
The kid had a great personality, and a really nice swing.

I not only ended up downloading some Timberlake, but also downloaded some N'Sync.

I was rooting this post on till........

soccer-miss.gif

Back