Star Wars Episode VII Has a Title

This theory has been circulating since the 1st Episode came out in 1999. I'm personally of the opinion that GL is not that clever. The points are just too darn subtle, and if that is the big reveal in the new movies, people will hate it and the team making the film know it. Darth Vader is the greatest movie villain of all time, even though he turns around. The Skywalker story is that of many different mythologies blended into one. The Jar Jar thing would be the Trojan Horse, done very badly.

This theory has been circulating since the 1st Episode came out in 1999. I'm personally of the opinion that GL is not that clever. The points are just too darn subtle, and if that is the big reveal in the new movies, people will hate it and the team making the film know it. Darth Vader is the greatest movie villain of all time, even though he turns around. The Skywalker story is that of many different mythologies blended into one. The Jar Jar thing would be the Trojan Horse, done very badly.
I would both love, and hate it.

International Trailer that was released with some new footage!

I tried to watch episode 4 and I had to turn it off 57 minutes in. I don't know how people watched the entire series

I tried to watch episode 4 and I had to turn it off 57 minutes in. I don't know how people watched the entire series

As in the original Star Wars? (New Hope subtitle was added later).

International Trailer that was released with some new footage!

Thanks nate:) I think is going to be amazing

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I guess to each their own (you're crazy) because we all have our own movie tastes (you're crazy)...:D I keeed...I keeed...

I'm likely biased as Return of the Jedi was the first movie I saw in a theater. And Star Wars was the first movie I ever watched on videocassette. I think I watched Star Wars roughly 67 times that summer.

And how old are you? I can totally see the younger generation with this response. It was what, nearly 40 years ago? ( wow - that seems crazy! )

I guess to each their own (you're crazy) because we all have our own movie tastes (you're crazy)...:D I keeed...I keeed...

I'm likely biased as Return of the Jedi was the first movie I saw in a theater. And Star Wars was the first movie I ever watched on videocassette. I think I watched Star Wars roughly 67 times that summer.

I don't keed, you're crazy. Hahaha

Star Wars does seem to be a polarizing movie for some reason, I've met several people (mostly women) who can't stand it. Admittedly the story isn't exactly high art, but I don't see how anyone can deny how groundbreaking it was from a technical standpoint.

I know other people who have never watched any of the Star Wars movies, and if you are in your 20s (Hi Thain) New Hope is nearly 20 years before they were born. What was innovative in 1977 was outdated compared to what they may be familiar with. I can't remember what it is like to watch those movies with new eyes, so to each their own and it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm excited to see the Force Awakens and for my kids to see their first SW movie in the theatre.

JB had me watch a few of them about a year ago. It was the first time I had seen a Star Wars movie. Well, not totally true I saw one in the theater back in the 90's but it was so bad I fell asleep in the theater. So I technically didn't see that one either.

My girls are 9 and 7 and I haven't shown them any Star Wars movies yet. I think it's nearing that time but been holding off. Try and limit their violence intake as much as possible.

My girls are 9 and 7 and I haven't shown them any Star Wars movies yet. I think it's nearing that time but been holding off. Try and limit their violence intake as much as possible.

Even as a kid when I tried to watch, it wasn't about the violence it's about the sci-fi, it's all too far out there for me to accept. My overly logical brain can't relax for 5 minutes to get lost in that fantasy world.

Even as a kid when I tried to watch, it wasn't about the violence it's about the sci-fi, it's all too far out there for me to accept. My overly logical brain can't relax for 5 minutes to get lost in that fantasy world.

It's real. All of it.

Seems far fetched, but if Lucas really did build-up something like that, from the prequels, I'd be pretty darn impressed.

There are so many good story lines I've read in some of the books, Star Wars could have enough material for more movies or maybe even a Netflix - type episodic show.

I believe they are in talks with Netflix on a series. And it was announced that once released to Blueray this will be on Canadian netflix as well. US I'm not sure. So a partnership with Netflix is most likely going to happen.
Disney owns the rights for 40 years, they are going to cash in as much and as often as possible. I know there are already rumors of a young Han Solo series (maybe thats why his character in swbf looks so different from Harrison Ford, when all the others look like their real world actors), a Rogue Squadron movie, a Boba Fett Movie. And who knows what else.
All I know is that if you are a fan of the Series, Books, games, we are in for alot of material in the next few years like it or not!

Last edited:
I don't keed, you're crazy. Hahaha

Star Wars does seem to be a polarizing movie for some reason, I've met several people (mostly women) who can't stand it. Admittedly the story isn't exactly high art, but I don't see how anyone can deny how groundbreaking it was from a technical standpoint.

And it still is a better love story than Twilight! lol

And it still is a better love story than Twilight! lol
No Country For Old Men is a better love story than Twilight LOL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just saw something about the young female protagonist in SW VII being Han Solo's daughter. Interesting.

Also, all my kids LOVE Star Wars. I've watched the originals with them, and they loved them. It also helps that Disney released the Star Wars Infinity games on PS4, which of course, they have. My kids are 12, 8 1/2 and 6, so they see the new stuff, but still loved the SW saga. The older two can't wait for me to take them to see Episode VII next month.

Saw this at he grocery store this morning and couldn't resist!

d7f4f12493d39fd97581e244fa535411.jpg

Back