The one shot you would like to eliminate from your repertoire

The big high "over fade" off the tee when under pressure. It has cost me a lot of trophies and prize money and needs to go.

Snap hook off the tee. Nothing kills my game more, and I think it's holding me back.

Greenside stab wedge

Slice with the big dog. That would help me sooo much.

The pull off the tee. It’s a timing issue due to my lack of practice, but I hate it more than the fade/slice I used to have to deal with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smother hook.

sky balling with driver, 300 foot apex that goes 150 yards.

I do get the occasional sh**k, but the shot I want to eliminate is the duck hook.

Happens at least once a round at the most inopportune time...hosel rocket with a wedge in my hands.

duffed chips. not just chunkers, but the skinny ones too, and the toe-y ones. i just want to hit my chips and pitches pure.

I'm going this....score killer and something I do a few times per round.

I am fighting the pull hook and those are disastrous on the course but the dreaded worm burner is just the worst. I hit a small bucket last night, hit them pretty good but had two worm burners out of nowhere. Imagine first tee at the Granddaddy and you hit a 58 yard worm burner, yuck.

Dan

1 of the 2 way misses. I can live with 1 miss and guard against that, but when the 2 way miss shows up ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The massive push fade that appears and won't go away.

Chunked chips, thin pitches, two way miss, double cross, high draw with the wind that ends up 100 yards left of the target... yeah I got more than one problem.

Snap hook or the duffed/bladed chip. Cant decide where i lose more strokes too

The wedge shank. Until I went for a fitting it was happening more often than not with some 75ish yard shots. Hopefully it's gone for good!

Water-I can never recover from water

Iron shots thinned or very low on the grooves.

The wedge shank. Until I went for a fitting it was happening more often than not with some 75ish yard shots. Hopefully it's gone for good!

what did your fitting show/change that will help eliminate these? it's something i struggle with too, and i think mine is more related to ball position and issues with my address position.

what did your fitting show/change that will help eliminate these? it's something i struggle with too, and i think mine is more related to ball position and issues with my address position.
We bent my wedges 1.5° flat to eliminate digging the heel into the ground, which is what i was doing a lot with the more lofted wedges.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Fat iron shots with a close second to slice off the tee. I am getting better at both but if I start having a bad round then these shots can come back with a vengeance.

Big slice off the tee box. Don’t mind the fade, but a slice is killer.

Iron shots thinned or very low on the grooves.

This. I have a chronic problem of pulling out of swings early and thinning irons. I hate that!

Back