NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but the more you can get right, the better.

The offside will be adjusted next year but the goalie interference is absolutely a must. Byron Froese got a high stick last night and broke his nose, no call. Penalties are where human error should start and stop.

You can "kinda" hook someone. You can't "kinda" be offside
Agree to disagree. The delays are terrible and it's tilted. An offside is inches sometimes and missed throughout the game, called and not called. Like a said, a bad penalty call will lead to a goal 20-25% of the time. If they're going to review goalie interference as a penalty they should review them all...which I would never want, it's fun complaining about the refs :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I don't like the offside review in situations where it doesn't lead directly to a goal. but I'm all for reviewing everything else about the goal. I'm with thain on this one, I want to get the call right. I would like to see the process be a bit more seamless however

I would much rather complain about the refs then have a game officiated by robots. Human error is part of the game and always should be IMO. Another concern I have is how far back can you go to challenge a call? A minute, 2 minutes, etc.

I have never understood the human element bit. If there was a reliable way to get rid of all bad calls, I'd be all over it, and that goes for any sport.

Caps Wings tonight on the Rivalry Wednesday game so no Joe B and Locker only the NBCSN morons... Might have to go mute for tonight's game

Caps Wings tonight on the Rivalry Wednesday game so no Joe B and Locker only the NBCSN morons... Might have to go mute for tonight's game
At least you're not playing the Penguins :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The Red Wings sweep of the Capitals in 98 makes this a rivalry.... Ok I guess

Where are all the people in Detroit?

Damn well that didn't take long... Ugh

Caps tie it up on the PP and Niskanin with the helper

Caps back to the PP some sloppy plays here in the first... Even the robot gets these calls right ?

Seems like people would be safe from gun fire at a hockey game

It's the getting to the rink that poses the problem. Shoot kids trick or treat with a crowbar down there.

Caps to the PP after an obvious interference call

Sounds like a homer statement. Hahaha.

Anyone see the format for the All Star game?

Back and forth 2nd period some chances for both teams but no real quality ones.

Holtby what a save! Still tied at 1 after 2

I'm not one to complain about the refs, but.... the Preds are clearly getting the better of every single call this evening. Had to turn it off, it was making me mad. Just terrible.

That's OK. The refs made up for it later in the game with about 3 phantom penalties in the Ducks' favor.

Canucks continue their slide with another loss. Not looking good after a great start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back