Texas + THP In 2016

Go easy on him, he spends most his time in the Houston area thread talking to himself.

I understand. He can come in other threads and talk too.

Go easy on him, he spends most his time in the Houston area thread talking to himself.

Kski1yo.gif

Now that made me laugh.

So.....ya.....ummm......about that Texas thing.

Hmmmm, Texas, Haven't been there yet. I suppose I could find myself joining in.

Hmmmm, Texas, Haven't been there yet. I suppose I could find myself joining in.

You may never leave once you realize this is God's country. Or Zeus' if you believe in him instead! :D

That would be quite a trip for you from BC but you are welcome to stay as long as you like it here!

Yep, this one is happening for me!

Texas isn't that far of a drive! Hummmm...

You may never leave once you realize this is God's country. Or Zeus' if you believe in him instead! :D

That would be quite a trip for you from BC but you are welcome to stay as long as you like it here!

Na! Texas isn't that far (perhaps 3hr flight max) LiiTA in Orlando was a long trip.
As for God's country, it's right here :act-up:. But I like to travel to new places & play some golf (or regular places to golf like hawaii & palm springs)

Na! Texas isn't that far (perhaps 3hr flight max) LiiTA in Orlando was a long trip.
As for God's country, it's right here :act-up:. But I like to travel to new places & play some golf (or regular places to golf like hawaii & palm springs)

Everyone knows Texas is the best in every category...Especially God! :D

Having second thoughts...

Having second thoughts...
We know you're joking because deep down we know how much you love Texas and especially DFW airport. :D

We know you're joking because deep down we know how much you love Texas and especially DFW airport. :D

Where else can it take longer from wheels down to getting your rental car then the flight itself!

Where else can it take longer from wheels down to getting your rental car then the flight itself!

LAX seemed like a 30 minute shuttle from the terminal to the car rental. Brutally slow.

LAX seemed like a 30 minute shuttle from the terminal to the car rental. Brutally slow.

You are correct - I went through that a few weeks ago. I quickly remembered why I normally fly in/out of John Wayne

Back