The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Since it's Hashtag's birthday, figured I'd share this hilarious behind the scenes Grandaddy prep moment from yesterday...https://vimeo.com/147626041

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like he needs to invest in a "Hat Jack". Order on Amazon Prime, he'll have it in plenty of time.

c10a790557cc9413ff15d88bdf524c65.jpg

Did I just see Velardo playing golf in skinny jeans?

On a serious note, I love the excitement you have for this one Chris. I hope the Stripe Show continues.

Man I hope I have a front row seat. That trailer was second only to The Force Awakens.

Day made. Absolutely loved that production.

The Stripe Show

Did I just see Velardo playing golf in skinny jeans?

On a serious note, I love the excitement you have for this one Chris. I hope the Stripe Show continues.

Oh, the Stripe Show is coming to the HIDEAWAY my friend. We have a full traveling production now. And btw, those are "slimfit" not "skinnyjeans.
Seriously though, looking forward to seeing you guys... this is gonna be TOO much fun!

That was awesome Velardo. Man this is going to be exciting!

Oh, the Stripe Show is coming to the HIDEAWAY my friend. We have a full traveling production now. And btw, those are "slimfit" not "skinnyjeans.
Seriously though, looking forward to seeing you guys... this is gonna be TOO much fun!

As a rookie, let me offer this one piece of advice.
When the chips are down, and you are standing on that tee box knowing you want to put the foot on the pedal, and you take that big gulp that you feel all the way down...Grip it harder, because the palms are going to be sweaty and you dont want the stripe show to end up being horizontal stripes.

OK, that was awesome Velardo. Seriously.

That video was amazing!! Love that you guys want to keep the belt almost as much as we want to take it away!!

As a rookie, let me offer this one piece of advice.
When the chips are down, and you are standing on that tee box knowing you want to put the foot on the pedal, and you take that big gulp that you feel all the way down...Grip it harder, because the palms are going to be sweaty and you dont want the stripe show to end up being horizontal stripes.

You obviously didn't hear about my 4 net birdies to close out our match yesterday.

Its getting deep in here...

You obviously didn't hear about my 4 net birdies to close out our match yesterday.

As long as you didnt go to the Jrod school of handicapping, we should be all good. I kid I kid...:bulgy-eyes:

I get the feeling by Monday we are going to be hearing about how Velardo got back to back aces to win the match.

I get the feeling by Monday we are going to be hearing about how Velardo got back to back aces to win the match.

I had a stripe show the other day. They were a bit horizontal.

That is an awesome video

#TheStripeShow

That was awesome.

Love the video Velardo but that is the past. THP are here to show you how it is really done :D

You are all about to witness...

https://vimeo.com/147631282

And that is how you make an entrance! Kick the door down and taking names. Well done Velardo! Bout time you pull up to the big kids table and get in here to talk GRANDADDY.

Standing in the pizza trailer getting some practice swings in without a club. Using the reflection off the window to see how I look. Yep its almost time for #TheGrandaddy

Back