Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call it being a good captain

I'll just say this. There's always a rhyme and a reason...and it isn't about grips. :alien:

I smell the captian needing some putter time!

Now I am very intrigued

I've been playing with the W for a while now and it's just as good. Probably mental

Agreed that the MD3 W is awesome, but I really do love the PM grind for the high toe and the grooves that go all the way out. My miss on short game shots is on the toe and the PM grind helps keep me from throwing so many knuckleballs up onto the green. The actual grind on the sole is money too. Don't know how to describe it, but after playing a few rounds with it, it's pretty confidence inspiring.

Pondering a couple custom bags from vessel looking to go stand and staff bag. Going through the design process right now.

So many options is making it hard for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I have so far. Any opinions/ideas?

596f285ac6a2784a1f4c8e9fe1aa025e.jpg

778e3736b3b60e0cbdfd739dd53233f7.jpg

I like that stand bag. Grey really makes yellow pop

Those look good dude. I like the Grey. How's it look if you switched the Grey and black? Also black yellow and white might look good too.

Both are very nice looking bags man. I think both of the bags benefit from the gray there to make it pop.

I think I do as well I for sure like the stand bag better the staff bag is a toss up for me

I agree. Second one with the more black is killer.

A pre-emptive ponder for anything/everything awesome that will pop up in #TheGrandaddy thread!

Other than that, I am thinking possibly a 50* & 56* Rotex 2.0 to complement the Black CB's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back