Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid wedge ponder but on a Thursday? What ever happened to wedge ponder Friday.

Oh, don't sweat it. It will be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the one regret I have - I never got to hit em so I have no idea how I like it.

MD3's are silly good.

Yes!!!

All is again right in the THP world!

Haha. Maybe even Nike wedges will make the cut?

Or. Maybe not.

Haha. Maybe even Nike wedges will make the cut?

Or. Maybe not.

New ones are pretty dog ass fugly imo.

Sad.

New ones are pretty dog ass fugly imo.

Sad.

I know. It's sad. They had some gorgeous wedges for the longest time.

Now... Not so much

That's the one regret I have - I never got to hit em so I have no idea how I like it.

I agree with the md3.

I agree with wait until January.

Debating dumping the 58° PM grind as I can use more loft at the bottom. Maybe 60° MD3-W or 60° PM. Not sure

Debating dumping the 58° PM grind as I can use more loft at the bottom. Maybe 60° MD3-W or 60° PM. Not sure

Do you think you will see a big difference around the green with 2 degrees difference?

Do you think you will see a big difference around the green with 2 degrees difference?

Probably not. But I notice more times than not I play with an open the face on the 58* PM grind but it looks awkward and I feel uncomfortable. Could be a more mental thing

My exact internal debate for next week.

My exact internal debate for next week.

I have a 56* 60* wedge right now and they are comfortable for the situations I use it, I am tempted by a 54 58 combo but thinking mentally going with 56 60 might be better for me since it feels like less of a change, yes the club is vastly different but when I'm pulling it out of the bag it wouldn't look like a foreign number just my current thoughts but if I stand over the 54 and 58 with confidence and they fit my needs I will not hesitate jumping in that direction

One of my ponders going in is using a PM grin at my 58* spot. I use this wedge exclusively out of the bunker and the PM is like cheating out of bunkers.

Ah yes, #WPF. Happy Wedge Ponder Friday to all.

Have some MD wedges on their way, and quite excited to put them to work. Ready for a shake up on the wedge section of my bag.

One of my ponders going in is using a PM grin at my 58* spot. I use this wedge exclusively out of the bunker and the PM is like cheating out of bunkers.

FWIW, the MD3's are like cheating from there too. Especially the W grind.

Have some MD wedges on their way, and quite excited to put them to work. Ready for a shake up on the wedge section of my bag.

ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD AGAIN!!!!! Hahahaha

You're going to love those wedges.

I adore my Bridgestone J15 wedges, but I am fairly confident the MD3's could give them a good run next year.

MD3 50 s grind and 60 w grind

FWIW, the MD3's are like cheating from there too. Especially the W grind.

I've been playing with the W for a while now and it's just as good. Probably mental

I adore my Bridgestone J15 wedges, but I am fairly confident the MD3's could give them a good run next year.
I need to try out the J15s. I have always loved some BStone wedges.
ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD AGAIN!!!!! Hahahaha
Just a little Friday Cheer for you, sir.

I need to try out the J15s. I have always loved some BStone wedges.

Just a little Friday Cheer for you, sir.

J15's are legit, love them

UTx are fantastic.

I ponder 13 of them. In acid. On my #TheGrandaddy clubs.
Is mine a ponder when I am for sure going with the acid? Given that they are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back