The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

I played Moreno Valley Ranch years ago. Still a good track?

it's closed down. and Chuck we really need to meet up at a future THP event. #THPandCallawayfans

This is just over the top, out of control AWESOMENESS! I cannot even fathom what is going on there from my seat here at home, much less those guys from their seats on the bus. Just absolutely incredible seeing the evolution of this thing. Hats off to Callaway, THP, and Matt Wood and the Hideaway. They are getting a huge tease by eating dinner there tonight.
I'm ordering breakfast sliders
You'd be silly to order anything else my dude.

This is so, so ludicrous. Not that I'm truly surprised, as it's the freakin Grandaddy, but still! So epic!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is so, so ludicrous. Not that I'm truly surprised, as it's the freakin Grandaddy, but still! So epic!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Was that said in your best Mike Tyson voice?

Anybody wanna come over for dinner?
da3509a8c9ededa05a180a3aaf029211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another iteration of "What's in the bags!?"

Last edited:
Hey Johnnyrodcg ready for a drink??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff, If you gotta ask....the answer is yes

I so hate this thread (just like last year) Takes a lot of time to catch up then boom! more posts. I need a new Keyboard

Keep it up guys & gals. Looking fwd to tonights adventure before the games begin.

No bitter pills in here.

This is the effing grandaddy. The crown freaking jewel of all THP events. This is literally what dreams are made of.
Only one (12) may enter here...the diamond in the rough #AladdinQuotes lol. I bet it feels like a genie just granted you 14 wishes and some :). Awesome coverage so far all of you guys!

it's closed down. and Chuck we really need to meet up at a future THP event. #THPandCallawayfans
Yes sir. We will do that. Sorry to hear it closed. Was nice track. We can dream of being where these guys are this time next year.

Love seeing the bag setups. Seinfeld everyone fit into the Apex CF (as far as I c an tell right?) really speak volumes to the diversity of that club. Players of all abilities all suited to that ion really says a lot. Only slight surprise was that I only saw maybe 1 or 2 PM grinds which has me thinking about looking into a 58* MD3...

When you guys do recaps, can you share how the fitters found out what worked best in just an hour with so many choices. That's been the biggest mystery to me is how they manage to find that perfect fit in one day when there are countless shaft options for everything. What's the fitters thought process etc.

i imaginvwith the the food it's a bit easier on choices...just chow down on all of it :)

Man... If dinner is anything like breakfast, you'll never look at the same meal ever again.

Yeah and Dean will be eating alone...hehe

Sooooo jealous

Nothing to see here
837266d8d68e733efa823ee756d2d7f2.jpg

Holy awesome SWAG and surprises, the hits just keep coming, enjoy the night, can't wait to keep following along, THP rocks, Callaway rocks, Team Redemption rocks, ZooCrew rocks!!!

Dinner should be epic. Do we find out who the ZooCrew pairings are at dinner? Or did I miss that earlier?

Diggin the green bags!

How are they getting the clubs to you guys so fast if you just got fitted?

Put it this way, by the time we got fit and headed over to world headquarters they were already starting to put clubs together! Amazing amazing amazing

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back