The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

What????? The surprises just keep a coming! Bathrooms with mirrors so you can see yourself POOP!!! Just insane!!!!!
97ea0d4e3ea6e363ae02888a03d86693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strain is real bro! You can watch it live!

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

44d21e34bc05190d8c9cc9719bccbc8a.jpg
m

12 fresh sets heading out to the desert, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to beat the Zoo Crew.

How many guys went 3 and 4 hybrids?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Negative on the hybrids here. 3UT and 4-PW

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

What a whirlwind day. This morning was a highlight at ECPC. Taylor and I saw Phil, but didn't want to be that guy and bug him.

Now off to The Hideaway for an awesome dinner and great conversation with the best people on the golf business and #TeamRedemption.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

m

12 fresh sets heading out to the desert, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to beat the Zoo Crew.

Props to Nate & co for helping get the full set orders placed and built AND hand delivered

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

m

Just run them over to Michigan. It's on the way...

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

m

Big :clapp: to Nate for hauling the new gear to hideaway for tomorrow but huge :bad: for his Grandaddy prediction of a 3-peat.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

m

Now that's some precious cargo there.

Props to Nate & co for helping get the full set orders placed and built AND hand delivered

Huge props..still amazes me that they get them ready so quickly.

Dinner should be epic. Do we find out who the ZooCrew pairings are at dinner? Or did I miss that earlier?

Correct - ZooCrew pairings and matchups will be uncovered at dinner. Stay tuned...

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

m

Nate and crew knocking it out of the park again.

Holy moly CG killed it today. Epic is the only way to describe all the awesomeness you guys are experiencing!

Go get em!

That is so awesome. Dinner at the Hideaway... I can not even imagine!

Matt, happy belated anniversary! Hope you and your wife have had an amazing first year together!

Thanks man. It's been a whirlwind

Just got back in the country from Costa Rica and without going back through 67 pages, what all is going on so far?
Let me explain..never mind there is too much..let me sum up. Callaway is bringing all kinds of awesome, and JRod is in the bathroom.

Let me explain..never mind there is too much..let me sum up. Callaway is bringing all kinds of awesome, and JRod is in the bathroom.
Bathroom he better get some pepto

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

m

Fresh brownies will be delivered to all zoo crew members. That should help turn the tide.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

One thing I found interesting in seeing the results from the fittings

More guys than I expected began the irons at the 5.

Is this more because they apex and XR hybrids are that good as opposed to the 4 being unforgiving.

This is good info to know if I go with the CF's I am torn between starting at the 5 or possibly even the 6

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Is it too early to ask when the contests begin for next year. I want in to help defend the belt that #Teamredemption is winning on Wednesday. This is flat out awesome.

Even if that's how you feel (and you're wrong) keep it to yourself dude. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. This is a once in a life time opportunity for these guys involved the last thing they need is negative comments in this thread. If you don't enjoy the coverage don't come in the thread.
Love it buddy!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

One thing I found interesting in seeing the results from the fittings

More guys than I expected began the irons at the 5.

Is this more because they apex and XR hybrids are that good as opposed to the 4 being unforgiving.

This is good info to know if I go with the CF's I am torn between starting at the 5 or possibly even the 6

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

For me it was to fill a gap and the cup face is legit.

And I thought the guard shack was a clubhouse or something. Thing was as big as my house

Back