NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just turned on Hawks Habs
And look who's crawled out of the basement and are contenders again!
#GoHawks
#QuenvilleIsAGenius

#GoHawks
#QuenvilleIsAGenius

they played well yesterday, I love seeing Crawford back at home, and he always seems to have a great game in him for the bell center

#GoHawks
#QuenvilleIsAGenius
The Lightning are making a resurgence as well. Have a chance to pass the Habs tonight for 3rd. Lots of time left to move on up if they play up to their potential

The Lightning are making a resurgence as well. Have a chance to pass the Habs tonight for 3rd. Lots of time left to move on up if they play up to their potential

I just checked the standings, I can't beleive that the habs are still in the playoffs, they won 4 out of their last 18 games... I'd be ashamed to be behind that

I just checked the standings, I can't beleive that the habs are still in the playoffs, they won 4 out of their last 18 games... I'd be ashamed to be behind that
Their hot start has kept them alive, although that seems like so long ago

Their hot start has kept them alive, although that seems like so long ago

yeah, thats a very weird season, they are not as good as their first 20 games, but much better than their next 20... hopefully Price comes back this season

Marty have you checked how the Caps are doing in the standing? ?

Marty have you checked how the Caps are doing in the standing? 

yeah they have been outstanding this season, maybe a bit overacheiving IMO, but they look like they are alone in the East at the moment

yeah they have been outstanding this season, maybe a bit overacheiving IMO, but they look like they are alone in the East at the moment
Just playing good hockey at the moment but as we all know it is a long season and so much hockey left to play.

Why oh why!!!??!?!?!?

Why oh why!!!??!?!?!?

I like Tinordi a lot and you need his physical size and game in the playoffs. Don't know why Montreal would look to get smaller on D to add a more offensive DMan when they've got PK and Markov. Scott is useless but he is an All-Star, Marty :)

Not making a statement here, I seriously have no idea, but were the Bolts decimated of talent as badly as CHI was this offseason?

Not making a statement here, I seriously have no idea, but were the Bolts decimated of talent as badly as CHI was this offseason?
Nope not at all, they only lost Brendan Morrow, who was a role player at best.

But they were decimated by injuries in the first half of the season. At one point 4 of their opening day top 6 were out.

Last edited:
I like Tinordi a lot and you need his physical size and game in the playoffs. Don't know why Montreal would look to get smaller on D to add a more offensive DMan when they've got PK and Markov. Scott is useless but he is an All-Star, Marty :)

it simply doesn't make sense

Why oh why!!!??!?!?!?

Wow! Like Moose said Habs are going to need Tinordi in the playoffs

Just playing good hockey at the moment but as we all know it is a long season and so much hockey left to play.

They are playing great hockey. They are built for a long run in the playoffs. The Caps are the best team in the East by a long shot.

I can't believe I'm actually typing this... but I feel bad for John Scott.

I felt the same way. This whole thing is 50% hilarious and 50% feeling bad for John Scott.

Moose do we have a wager for tomorrow nights game? I need revenge....

Ugh the Lightning up 3-1 in an important game and it's now 3-3

What a wild game. Fell behind 4-3, came back to win 5-4in OT on a Namestikov hat trick

Caps Sabres tonight... Andy?

Caps Sabres tonight... Andy?
I'll be there and giving you the chance at some avi revenge. But...in the chance the Sabres get the upset, that avi has been so popular, I'll just let you keep it another week :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back