The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Records are meant to be broken and the rules always change but it is crazy when Eli can even be remotely close to Elway in the record books.
775cf56db963e9a1ffbb94e17f1597c0.jpg

I bet he runs for at least 100 more than once the rest of the season. Its the patriot way lol
Plug and Play for them in the backfield!

OBJ officially suspended 1 game

Suspended 1 game means he doesnt get paid for that game either right? If so I think thats about right based on how other fines and suspensions have been handed out.

He can appeal right? Usually an appeal allows him to play one more and be out for the final game

He can appeal right? Usually an appeal allows him to play one more and be out for the final game
The NFLPA will usually appeal on the players behalf almost every time I thought.

Appeal today, meeting/hearing tomorrow, final decision by Wednesday morning is what I read.

Funny how people are hating on OBJ when they cheer for Dez...

I think #cookie, texashacker and I are the only ones in here that cheer for Dez. LOL. But if us 3 classify as "the people" then I guess you are right!

I know that it will be addressed by the Giants and will probably happen in house. He is 23 and he will learn from this and really he needs to
I think it's funny you give him a pass on age when there are plenty of elite WR's in the league that don't resort to that behavior. I will chalk this up to your fanatics of being a NY Giant fan. That helmet to helmet spear was low rent even if the player had a star on their helmet and not a NY sticker.

I think #cookie and I are the only ones in here that cheer for Dez. LOL. But if us 2 classify as "the people" then I guess you are right!

I think it's funny you give him a pass on age when there are plenty of elite WR's in the league that don't resort to that behavior. I will chalk this up to your fanatics of being a NY Giant fan. That helmet to helmet spear was low rent even if the player had a star on their helmet and not a NY sticker.

I cheer for Dez too nate

What OBJ did is far and away worse than any on-field Dez incident. Not to say Dez is the role model for athlete, far from it, but lets be honest.

He got the game. I did not say what he did wasn't stupid and dangerous I simply was pointing out how I thought it was funny how people were trashing the kid. He is young and has found an enormous amount of success in his career very early. He will learn from this and that is what it is all about.

I watch with my Giants glasses on, that is me and if you don't like it then don't read my posts.

I dislike both of the players mentioned.

However, there is a big difference between shouting and pouting on the sidelines (what Dez does), and a full speed helmet to helmet hit which only intention could be to cause injury (what OBJ did).

Everything up to that helmet to helmet spear was fine by me, just football players playing football. That helmet to helmet hit however, was so far over the line he should have been ejected and suspended for the rest of the season. I don't care how mad you get, you can't go around doing stuff like that. He could have broke Norman's neck with that hit.

He got the game. I did not say what he did wasn't stupid and dangerous I simply was pointing out how I thought it was funny how people were trashing the kid. He is young and has found an enormous amount of success in his career very early. He will learn from this and that is what it is all about.

I watch with my Giants glasses on, that is me and if you don't like it then don't read my posts.

I love reading your post because they are the homer of homers as it relates to the G men. Personally, I think it's funny that Dez's name was even brought up in the conversation of comparison to his actions. Not even relatable but yet his name gets thrown in. Whatever, but then again I may be looking through my Cowboy glasses too.

I have to run now, Cole Beasley wanted me to meet him down at the range as he has an awful slice he's dealing with. #GolfSeasonBegins

We are never going to agree on football except for mutual dislike of the Eagles and Redskins. The Giants are a bad football team but I will still cheer for them no matter what, that makes me a Homer, cool. No problem for me.

OBJ acted like a clown and now he is going to face the consequences. He needs to learn this lesson because if that game was for something that meant something he would have gotten ripped even worse than he did yesterday.

Is there a worse unit in the NFL than the saints defense? Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back