Finish This Sentence .... "You know you are in for a long day when ...."

When the group in front of you is playing from the tips and you watch them take there second shot from the ladies tee. Oh, and there is no sign of them letting you play through.

When there’s a ****ing 5 ball in front of you!!!!!!

#FiberLaunch

You are striping the driver on the range and then proceed to put your first tee shot OB. :banghead:

When you get to the course and after heavy rains, its cart path only. No worries, Im walking, BUT....

The couple in front of me feels cart path only applied to them.... they were walking with push carts, NO JOKE. I was finally able to Catch them after five holes and filled them in, lol

Greggdrews gets into your cart.

Greggdrews gets into your cart.

Lmao. I need to get a round in with Greg at some point. Dude is a riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the person you are paired with has a square strike wedge and iron covers :mad:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

..."Sundial" (yeah, that's his nickname - he stands frozen over EVERY shot for 72 seconds exactly... no waggle, no looking at the target, just 72 seconds of dead still posture before he swings away) is in your group, or in the group ahead.

My friends used to call me "The Statue".

When you reach in to grab your shoes, and do not find them. And you look at the Sperry Topsiders you are wearing.

When the group in front of you in a tournament is playing with Warrior golf clubs!
f4423cfa528bea657a0210be558d53a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

it's going to be a long day when.....

the guy in the group in front of you on the first tee has a beer open and half consumed, cranks his tee ball OB, and then tops his breakfast ball 10 yards into the junk. this is the stuff of 5-1/2 hour rounds.

You’re trying to hit balls on the driving range and simply cannot.
And you’re in Florida in August...
And you may have a little bit of a spark knock going on....

Long day ahead.

Don’t ask me how I know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...when you get to the course in 100+ heat index and realize you forgot your sweat towel

Your still adding up the score from the last hole when you get to the next tee box and it was the first hole.

When the group in front of you in a tournament is playing with Warrior golf clubs!

You should offer up one of those 28 sets of Titliest you have in the garage....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You realize before you tee off you forgot your putter at home...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

..."Sundial" (yeah, that's his nickname - he stands frozen over EVERY shot for 72 seconds exactly... no waggle, no looking at the target, just 72 seconds of dead still posture before he swings away) is in your group, or in the group ahead.

I played a scramble where one of the guys would do this for a good 30-45 seconds. It's almost painful and add in that when everyone else is hitting he's tell a joke or just continues talking.

We were at least 3 holes behind the group in front of us. But it was a drinking tournament but still it was a long day.

...Shane starts ordering drinks from Chantelle.

When the slowest player in the group keeps telling you that we are backing up the course as you do your pre-shot routine on every shot!

Honestly, I don't even do practice swings! My shots take less than 20 seconds, he takes a full 2 minutes.

Whiskey

When the slowest player in the group keeps telling you that we are backing up the course as you do your pre-shot routine on every shot!

Honestly, I don't even do practice swings! My shots take less than 20 seconds, he takes a full 2 minutes.

Whiskey

Nothing worse than someone who constantly tells you that you are behind, when it’s not your fault. It gets freaking old.

When did you snap a photo of my bag

Sent from HTX

Back