THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

One can always dream about being in the ultimate amateur golf event but at THP it can become reality. Free swag, free clubs, fitted by the best and one of the nicest courses you'll ever find. Winning the Golden Ticket would give me a great incentive to work on my game and my physical fitness as I prepare to play in The Grandaddy! If by chance I win the #1 Golden Ticket I would want to attend The Gauntlet to experience what JB described last years event as "near perfect" for a THP event!

Never been to a THP event what better time than to get a Golden Ticket. I would attend The Grandaddy, The Cup, or Vegas, oh my. Maybe find a goose that lays golden eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Golden Ticket?!!! I think number 1 would be for The Gauntlet or The Cup would have to wait until final details are revealed. The other is obviously for the Granddaddy - The pinnacle of amateur golf.

So yes please, I want a golden ticket. Thank you THP for bringing us this Holiday Cheer!!!

I want to win the #THPGoldenTicket for a number of reasons but most of all to represent this great community at the best golf events on the planet. Which ones would I use it on? For sure #TheGrandaddy for the one ticket. The other one I think it would be #TheCup or the Gauntlet with Vegas also sneaking in there as a small possibility.

all 3 entries completed

I think you missed the # for THPGoldenTicket in your tweet.

Why would I want one of the golden tickets? Umm....because it guarantees an entry into an event that will be life changing, no doubt.

If I were to win ticket number 1, I would have to choose between #thecup and The Guantlet. I'd choose #thecup to team up with MikeDean441 to take down # and his cronies. I'd choose the Guantlet because it was the first event I followed along with and it seemed amazing.

Now if I won ticket 2. It's a given I'm flying to California for the Grandaddy. It's the effing Grandaddy. After following along with this year's event, it's a no brainer to choose it. The people of Callaway, the experience, it would be hard not to choose this event. Plus I want to see the behind the scenes stuff of the greatest golf company (in my opinion).

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think you missed the # for THPGoldenTicket in your tweet.

crap I think I deleted it when I added the link...NOT ENOUGH CHARACTERS..i'll fix, thanks!

Why would I want a Golden Ticket? Because a chance to get together with some great THPers at an unforgettable event, like #UpAndDown or #TheGauntlet simply can't be beat!

And a chance to get into the Grandaddy of 'em all? Hands down the best Golf event anywhere? Amazing!

I want to win the THP Golden Ticket to get into #TheGrandaddy of em all or either #TheCup.

All three entries in!

I want to win this Golden Ticket so that I can make a trip to Pawley's Island, SC and participate in the #TheCup. 441's is getting a bit too big for his britches and I have a serious desire to partner with Chad to put him back into his place!.

I want to win the golden ticket so I can participate and win with 441's team in the #the cup....md has not come close to filling out his britches

3rd and final Entry Huge Thank You to THP for providing us all with these two amazing opportunities

Winning the #GoldenTicket would be a THP dream come true.
For ticket #1, I'd lean towards #TheGauntlet. But, whatever happens in Texas, I also want to take part in.
The #Grandaddy leads the way for ticket #2.

Thank you THP!

THP GOLDEN TICKET! Last year was a great THP year for me. The Cure event and then #TheGauntlet! The event calendar is filling up with great events and it would be hard to choose outside of the Grandaddy but if I had to choose at the moment it would be the Gauntlet! Zoo Crew + THP = Pure Awesomeness!!!! 2016 is going to be epic!

https://twitter.com/hick_golf/status/677534303174205442

This is just so amazing! THP GOLDEN TICKET DAY!! After going through the List I would Love to get into The Gauntlet next year. We-Ko-Pa looks like an amazing track and it was on the live threads I really enjoyed following from 2015. If by some crazy chance I win the second ticket? GRANDDADDY!!! Here I come no question in my mind. Good luck to all and Thank you THP for a terrific 2015.

I want to win the Golden Ticket and it's either The Granddaddy or The Cup for me... but then you got Vegas... The Gauntlet... Wilson...

Last edited:
I want to win the Golden Ticket and it's either The Granddaddy or The King for me.
The king isn't coming back next year.

I forgot to link my tweet

6 months ago, the only "golden ticket" I was remotely aware of was in a movie about a Chocolate Factory. Now here I am hoping to win one of my own. Of course, like everyone elseI'm hoping to get into #TheGranddaddy, but whatever events I can get into should be fun as I prove that no one cares how good I'm not.

The two contests I would choose if I win are #thegrandaddy, obviously and #thecup because it sounds like it's gonna be epic!

All three entrees complete!

Back