Chefs Guilty Pleasures - What Are Yours?

Costco has this jalapeño artichoke dip... that with any kind of chip is amazing.

After that... tater tots tossed in wing sauce dipped in ranch....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Bojangles Biscuits, Zapps Voodoo Potato Chips and Candied Bacon

There's a food cart by my office that sells curry chicken over white rice with diced peanuts on top. It tastes too damn good to be healthy and has way too many carbs. But its my go to guilty pleasure.

There's a food cart by my office that sells curry chicken over white rice with diced peanuts on top. It tastes too damn good to be healthy and has way too many carbs. But its my go to guilty pleasure.

Damnit, I'm hungry again.

"I don't eat fancy door" sounds like the dirtiest euphemism... is this a callaway thing?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I really love jalapeño poppers! The frozen ones you microwave. I don't get them often because I'll eat the whole damn box.

Does Rum count? hehe

Food wise, I'd say almonds. I'm not supposed to eat nuts but I really like good almonds. That and pie, I will get down on some pie.

There is not enough bandwidth to list them all

PB&J - crunchy PB and preserves
Homemade mac and cheese with bacon
Any dessert that involves chocolates
Ice cream has a very short life expectancy in my house
Hofnmann's Snappy Grillers
Sabrett's Hot Dogs

I could go on and on and on.....

you don't get to be my shape without having some serious guilty pleasures. i started to list them, and seriously the list would have been huge. if i had to pick just one guilty pleasure to admit, something that the foodie in me is a little ashamed of, it would be fast food. my ff of choice would be chick-fil-a, with wendy's at a close second. i love it all, though.

I really enjoy the heck out of awesome cheese dip from Mexican restaurants (like the one we ate at the last night of the Grandaddy last year). Also, my wife makes awesome homemade Guacamole that I would not stop eating until she tells me I have to share.

Pizza and wings.

Caesar salad with popcorn would be the first that comes to mind. I have a few other things that I cook when I am in odd moods.

Mine is home made beef stew over egg noodles. I'll make that on the weekend when the weather cools off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of the pizza rolls. When ever my kids ask for them, I cook extra and get my grub on.
Dipped in yellow mustard. Come on college football season.

Also cold Popeye's for breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

giant soft warm pretzels. Can only get them at live games here but dang when I lived in Boston I would get off the red line and visit my guy.

Also going to ask Andrew zimmer his best frozen pizza. Think he's on Twitter.

Giada forgot to add that after she puts the spaghetti and chocolate chips in her mouth, she chews it twice and then spits it out.

This made me LMAO! We met Giada at the Peabody in downtown Memphis on my Daughters 18th birthday. My wife saw her at the front desk and I went up and introduced my daughter. To hear my daughter, that was major "un-cool".... Oh well.

My vote is for Frozen Pizza. Totally un-holy and taboo, but sometimes just necessary!

JM

Most aren't "guilty". I've come to terms with most of the awful things I eat.

Exceptions are Sausage McMuffins. The wife gets on me about them, but I'll scarf a couple down on the way to an early round whenever I get the chance.

This made me LMAO! We met Giada at the Peabody in downtown Memphis on my Daughters 18th birthday. My wife saw her at the front desk and I went up and introduced my daughter. To hear my daughter, that was major "un-cool".... Oh well.

My vote is for Frozen Pizza. Totally un-holy and taboo, but sometimes just necessary!

JM

Her head is huge right? I cooked for her in chi and that is my take away, head disproportionately large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almond eyes, short and very "prim" is that right? Something like that is the way she came across.

JM

Chicken wing dip. Cannot get enough. It's a staple in this household for sundays and football.

SwissRolls.jpg

That bacon mac n cheese sounds delicious. I wish Gordon Ramsey would have been in this.

For me, I love Dominoes pasta breadbowls. Pasta with ham, olives, and shredded provolone.

Back