Most Likeable Guy On Tour?

Andy Sullivan for me, always seems to have a smile and seems like a good guy. Other than that, Danny Willet would never stop talking and seems a really friendly guy.

Spieth and Kuchar definitely. I know he is older but I think Fred Couples is the king of cool.

I have to go Kuchar here, I'm sure his attitude is contagious or at least I hope it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kucher, Fowler, Stricker, Scott, Zach Johnson.. Those names come to mind at first thought.

Kuch or Fowler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to have to agree with the masses on this one. I think Jordan for a sort of newcomer and would have to go with Zach Johnson for the veteran role

My top choice would be Speith. But Day and Richie are easy to root for. When they played together in the FedEx cup tournament that day they all seemed to be rooting for each other.

Spieth and Kuchar definitely. I know he is older but I think Fred Couples is the king of cool.

I heard a story about Freddie during his time on the PGA. I guess he didn't like to asnwer his phone so someone asked him about that. His answer was something to the effect that there is almost always someone on the other side.

He is super popular now but Really Jordan Speith is the answer here. But I would also say Zach Johnson seems like a real down to earth guy. This is only based on me watch him on TV so keep that in mind if you have some story about him kicking a dog or something.

Steve "The Savage" Stricker

Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

Jason Day and Spieth for sure

After that I would have to go with Phil

Furyk, Day, Mickelson all seem like down to earth good guys.

Rickie, just seems like a cool guy

Don't know about the PGA tour, but I work inside the ropes on the LPGA Tour sometimes and the most likeable player, hands down, is Brittany Lincicome. Soooo cool.

Sneds...

Kuch or Sneds.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Day, Boo, Duffy Waldorf and Jason Gore, Ryan Palmer, Jerry Kelly, Spieth

Have nothing but respect for Jordan or J.Day, both seem like sound, down to earth guys.

In terms of humour and having a laugh, don't think you can beat Stenson though.

Bubba.....who doesn't like a pink driver? He has a solid game, a good family man and just may shed a tear or two now and then.

Bubba.....who doesn't like a pink driver? He has a solid game, a good family man and just may shed a tear or two now and then.
Yeah we're gonna agree to disagree there lol

For me it's Rickie, Jason and Jordan.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll say Davis Love

G-Mac, Spieth, Day, Couples

Back