Scotty Cameron putters

I sold my California Monterey last week, and ordered a custom Newport 2 today! I am pumped.

What kind of plans you got for it Kang??
Pull shaft, send head only to custom shop. Some fun there to get it fixed up and I get a knucklehead shaft for the odyssey I destroyed last month lol

Just picked this up last week. I've got plans for it :)
9408e5d7de2e1b3d425a0a8e01367a73.jpg
a05c1413427a83306100da9f1b3d08d4.jpg
ef829bd1c4f6efe26d1519fba997dcb9.jpg

OHHHH Kang your the man! I think if I ever win the lottery I will absolutely be buying a Tour Only Scotty!

Damn Kang that looks sweet.

Looks amazing. I really like the look of the knucklehead.

The Notchback has arrived at the custom shop. I can't wait to see the final results.

The Notchback has arrived at the custom shop. I can't wait to see the final results.

I know your excited to see it come out the other end!

I know your excited to see it come out the other end!

This has been an itch I've had for a long time. Glad I get to scratch it

How long is their lead time?

Full restoration close to 45 days I believe. So mid April at the latest I'm guessing. Hoping for a quicker turnaround

Full restoration close to 45 days I believe. So mid April at the latest I'm guessing. Hoping for a quicker turnaround
The ones I have had done by the shop have been pretty close the the time line that they give on the site. Give or take a couple of days.

This is gonna look great. What is your plan for it? set back to original or some badass customization?

This is gonna look great. What is your plan for it? set back to original or some badass customization?

Full restoration with some custom color & stamping. My personal nod to The Masters

Full restoration with some custom color & stamping. My personal nod to The Masters
Man I can't wait to see that. The Masters deserves nothing but the best, and I know that this is gonna be a sight to see

Scottyshop.co.jp and artofputters.com for Tour Scottys

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Scottyshop.co.jp and artofputters.com for Tour Scottys

It didn't look like either of those websites worked

Yeah I didnt put the exact URL but it could have been found on google. My buddy directed me to art of putters. Lots of great tour sticks.

Is it April yet?

Snagged a Studio Select Laguna 1.5 to do some refinishing/customizing to, always loved the look of them.

Back