THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

That should assure you don't make the team giving that crap to anyone.

Maybe Maddog's master plan is to have the bartender switch whatever beer they order with GCA.... I'm not against sabotage to help my team.

Side note "Sabotage" was a great song made right here in NY.

1st post updated with golf course.

business about to pick up

I had a guess it was going to be The Ranch. Home game for me.

It's a great course to host this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the first thing I thought as soon as I saw the course, that this was pretty much in your backyard.

The Freaking Ranch!!!! Love it, phenomenal course! So excited. Going to put a ton of miles on the car for practice rounds*

Had a blast during our round there this year, probably one of my favorite rounds of the year.

#twilightrateFTW

That's course looks gorgeous. That course will make for an even better time for those who make it

Had a blast during our round there this year, probably one of my favorite rounds of the year.

#twilightrateFTW

The twilight rate was amazing for sure.
We had a good time and played some decent golf.

That's course looks gorgeous. That course will make for an even better time for those who make it

The course is spectacular. A heck of a job out of JB, Morgan and Mike on making this happen at The Ranch

The Freaking Ranch!!!! Love it, phenomenal course! So excited. Going to put a ton of miles on the car for practice rounds*

I figured you would like that. I know you had a good time there earlier this year. I liked it when I played it a few years back. Am I allowed to tee it up with you on some practice rounds or is that forbidden?

Assist goes out to the Dean of THP for this one.

Well done Dean

Didn't want you to have to travel and get lost

My direction is fine my speed is the problem ha ha

This is going to be an absolutely fantastic venue for this event - I've never talked to someone who played the course and came away disappointed. Kudos to Dean for the suggestion - I think it's a good driving distance for folks coming from a lot of places too.

Alright, we got a course! The Ranch looks like a beautiful course. Sub 2 hr drive from where I live. If I get in, I will definitely make a trip or 2 prior to play the course. The more details about the event that come out, the more excited I get!

I figured you would like that. I know you had a good time there earlier this year. I liked it when I played it a few years back. Am I allowed to tee it up with you on some practice rounds or is that forbidden?

you-can-be-my-wingman-anytime.jpg

Assist goes out to the Dean of THP for this one.

#ddecto441FTW

Place looks beautiful. Northeast golf at it's finest there. Can't wait.

Dean's favorite Par 5

hit my DXI 3 wood 301 on that hole from that tee.

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

For the captains, what skills/characteristics/personalities are you looking at when you are making your captain's picks?

(Asking for a friend)

Out doing work for my captain!

d2b009a802d71b236cdfde8308bc24c5.jpg

Love the location choice!

Back